Altera, a new member of the N. Harris Computer Corporation family, delivers health IT solutions that support caregivers around the world. These include the Sunrise™, Paragon®, Altera TouchWorks®, Altera Opal, STAR™, HealthQuest™ and dbMotion™ solutions. At the intersection of technology and the human experience, Altera Digital Health is driving a new era of healthcare, in which innovation and expertise can elevate care delivery and inspire healthier communities across the globe. A new age in healthcare technology has just begun.
Client Development Executive
Altera Digital Health – United Kingdom
Altera have a new position opened within the UK sales team, for an experienced Client Development Executive (CDE) who will be responsible for the overall value and long-term success of the Altera-client relationship, including strategic planning, tactical execution, contract management and issue resolution. This role will give you the opportunity to work with long term clients on roadmaps and retention planning as well as identifying new opportunities. If you would like more information about joining us please reach out!
Why join Altera?
- Excellent benefits package
- Remote working
- Competitive salary
- Structured career progression
- You will understand the clients strategic priorities and goals or challenges to develop a client-specific strategy and delivery.
- Develop a roadmap to achieve client’s goals e.g.
- Meaningful Use
- System interoperability
- Client revenue model, budget cycle, power structure, influencers (relational heat map), and political dynamics
- Community and local market; competitors
- Current and future product and technical capabilities
- Maintain rolling 30/60/90 day tactical plans, along with longer term strategic timelines
- Manage strategic and tactical plans to deliver Altera solutions that meet the client’s business goals
- Growth of pipeline, Identifying potential business opportunities (“white space” reporting, new business)
- Engage executives and other key stakeholders to develop new account opportunities
- Manage deal negotiation and contracting
- Understand and align planning with client’s budgeting process and timelines
- Ensure that Client retention is maximised and contracts are renewed
- Meet or exceed targets
- Accurately forecast sales prospects according to product, timeline, and value
- Communicate clearly and effectively with management regarding risks and upside
- Understanding of current overall trends in the business sector
- Understanding of customers specific business goals, strategy, financials and challenges
Client Operational Objectives
- Work with CSMs to ensure client retention strategy is maintained
- Increases net promoters/customer referenceability
- Responsiveness to customer issues
- Minimizes customer attrition through high quality customer relationships
Senior Executive Alignment
- Cultivate relationships with client executives, building credibility and trust
- Conduct annual business review with client “C-suite” to review progress against defined goals.
- Provide quarterly updates throughout the year
- Promote attendance and active participation in Altera and industry events.
- Selective advisory boards and/or councils
- Facilitate the creation of joint white papers, award nominations, case studies
- Develop and maintain client engagement strategy while deploying corporate standards of excellence:
- 50% travel - regional
- 4-7 years’ experience
- Previous account management experience in a healthcare domain preferable
- Analytical and team building skills essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects