Client Matching Associate
We’re looking for a mission-driven, compassionate, and detail-oriented team member to support Alma’s client-provider matching service. This role will manage all inbound client requests while helping clients understand the various care options available through Alma and connecting them with providers.This role will report to the Clinical Operations manager within Alma’s Community and Operations team. This is a full-time position based in New York City.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing all inbound requests from clients, conducting intakes, and matching them with a provider in the Alma community
- Maintaining accurate records of client engagement activity to inform product development
- Supporting the management of external referral partnerships
- Assisting clients with insurance coverage inquiries to confirm eligibility and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related field; Masters degree (LMSW, LMHC, etc.) highly preferred
- A demonstrated interest in a career in the mental health field and alignment with Alma's mission
- Exceptional attention to detail and extremely organized
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-centered attitude
- A love of problem-solving and the ability to work well independently
Experience working in a healthcare or startup setting - experience with data entry and analysis a plus!