Aera Technology is the Decision Intelligence company. We deliver innovation and services that enable enterprises to operate sustainably, intelligently, and efficiently. Our platform, Aera Decision Cloud™, integrates with your existing systems to digitize, augment, and automate decisions in real time. Aera helps enterprises around the world transform decision making – delivering millions of recommendations that have resulted in significant revenue gains and cost savings for some of the world’s best-known brands.
We are looking for an exceptional SaaS sales professional to join our EMEA sales team and drive sales of our Decision Intelligence platform in the Mid West As a Client Partner, you will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities in the large enterprise segment, managing and expanding existing client relationships, working closely with the broader Aera ecosystem to ensure customer satisfaction.
Check us out!!
- Become an important part of our build
- Target and close new large enterprise clients using a consultative, value-based selling approach
- Promote value creating ideas within existing clients, which expand Aera’s relationships and usage of our platform
- Own the C- and VP-level client relationships; acting as a trusted partner and advisor
- Articulate our market positioning, why our technology is differentiated, and how our platform can impact the client’s business through engaging their business and technology stakeholders
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the client’s industry and business from strategic intent to functional areas
- Develop and own the long-term strategic roadmap, a pragmatic path to executing the vision, and the benefits case for the transformation
- Act with integrity and urgency in responding to client requests
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to deliver exceptional service to your clients and secure upsells
- Meet or exceed new ACV and customer revenue targets
- Bold, articulate with the desire to disrupt
- 10 + years of experience with a recognized data and analytics enterprise software firm, with an emphasis on Operations, Supply Chain Management and/or Digital Transformations
- Familiarity and experience with Big Data, RPA/Process Mining, and AI/ML preferred
- Highly motivated with a strong track record of success, including consistently meeting or exceeding goals
- Ability to quickly understand and diagnose the key challenges facing clients and prospects
- Demonstrated ability to build enduring strategic relationships with senior executives
- Not afraid to express a bold point of view, both to engage and challenge your stakeholders
- Skilled at crisply articulating the value potential of new and transformational solutions
- Passionate about the power of technology to fundamentally transform the way corporations’ function
- Willingness to travel on a frequent and regular basis
Perks and Benefits
Stock Options: We believe every Aera team member should have a stake in our future success
Medical: Benefits provided through your choice of Aetna PPO, Aetna HDHP, or, for California-based team members, Kaiser
Dental: No monthly cost to employee through Delta Dental
Vision: No monthly cost to employee through VSP
401K and Additional Benefits Plans: Employees can contribute to: 401(k) plan (Traditional/Roth); Health Savings Account (HSA); Flexible Savings Account (FSA); Supplemental Life Insurance Plan; Short-term Disability; Commuter Benefit Program
Learning and Development: You’ll have access to professional development content through Udemy, our online learning platform. Udemy offers thousands of courses to help you learn new skills - whether for your professional development or your personal interests
Employee Referral Program: Earn cash when your referrals get hired!
Events and Extras: We work hard and get things done, but we also value the importance of having fun: office outings; birthday celebrations; holiday parties; weekly in-office lunches, and more
Paid Time Off: To give our best and live a well-balanced life, we need to take time off for rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. Here at Aera, we offer flexible paid time off. In addition, we have 10 paid holidays each year
Snacks: When you’re working from the office, you’ll have access to our fully stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages
Note: We’re continuously re-evaluating these to offer the best for our Aeranauts, so these are subject to change for the better
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match.
Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here