Group: Growth | Function: Client Service
Our Client Service function exists to service, retain and grow our clients and is central to our current and future success. You will manage a portfolio of clients, build and maintain partner relationships with client-side C-level/senior managers, understand their business priorities and deliver against them. You’ll help solve their problems and identify opportunities to bring the best of Onfido to these top tier clients. You will be directly responsible for setting revenue targets for your Client portfolio and drive results against those targets.
Your mission will be to manage relationships with Onfido’s enterprise clients, understanding their business priorities and delivering against these. You will work with client-side stakeholders and internal teams – typically Sales, Product and Service– to achieve this aim. In the process, you will help Onfido retain a strong product-market fit, drive revenue to the business and help our clients flourish.
Indicatively the role will involve:
- Managing your book of business (60%)
- Understanding your client’s problems and presenting solutions to them whilst also feeding them into the Product team (20%)
- Personal and team development to improve team performance to enable us to scale more effectively (20%)
At Onfido, we’re opening up online access on a global scale.
Whether it’s sharing a car or opening a bank account, many of our everyday services are moving online. That means millions of everyday interactions now happen digitally – without people ever meeting face-to-face. Our mission is to help more people access those services by building trust between businesses and their users - a more open world, where identity is the key to access.
Today, we work with global customers to help them verify users, investors, drivers and guests across 195 countries and we're backed by Salesforce and Microsoft.
We’ve pioneered AI-based deep learning technology to verify whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compare it against their facial biometrics to reduce fraud and increase completion and speed...and we’re just getting started! Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products that drive trust, inclusion and safety online.
You can learn more about our team and the work we do on our Onfido blog.
What we're hoping to see highlighted on your CV and application:
- Significant experience as a Client Service Manager experience in Client Services
- Managed a Book of Business of £500,000+ per quarter
- The ability to present complex information concisely with compelling reasoning and attention to detail in the narrative
- First class negotiation skills
- Experience working in SaaS, Security or similar industries
Values and behaviours:
- Create Customer Buzz - You have the customer, and potential customer, at heart by understanding their needs. You’ll go beyond what they say they want and need by understanding where the market may be headed so that we’ll know what they need before they do.
- Succeed Together - You communicate persuasively at all organisational levels and are able to establish consensus and secure agreement. You’re a caring and supportive colleague that contributes meaningfully to team objectives and, via your interactions, helps each member and the team as a whole to perform at their best
- Take Pride - You take on responsibility for short-term project planning and delivery of outstanding results. You willingly volunteer for opportunities to represent Onfido, e.g. by attending peer networking events or by assisting with company-wide events or initiatives that are not core to own role
- Learn Things, Share Them - You promote teamwork through collaborative working and by guiding, coaching and working 1:1 to mentor and give impactful feedback to colleagues. You actively pursue your own professional development by reading articles, attending conferences and meetups and networking informally with senior personnel on matters relating to your own specialism
- Find a Better Way - You proactively troubleshoot and identify risks. You tackle problems of a relatively diverse nature and select appropriate tools to analyse situations and reach useful conclusions.
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
- Share options
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Personalised Financial Advice with St. James’ Place Wealth Management
- Bupa Health Cash Plan (Level 2)
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Tax-Free Childcare Scheme
- Payroll Giving
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Subsidised gym membership or home cleaning (50% up to £50 per month)
- Onsite massages
- Free yoga classes, 5-a-side football bookings
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Free languages classes (currently Spanish, French and English)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Clubs: Coding, Running, Theatre, Games, Poker, Movies and many more!
- Quarterly socials (e.g. cookery classes, go-karting and private cinema trips)
- Open and transparent culture
The interview process will involve:
- Simple profile matching from us - assessing your application against the role
- A two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- Do at home task where you give a bit of an insight into how you approach problem-solving
- On-site two-way technical and cultural conversations with the team
This process should take around two to three weeks, depending on diaries.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Onfido. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.