The Client Services Consultant position presents an exciting opportunity to be an ambassador of our technology and brand while successfully on-boarding our global clients and supporting their on-going Qstream programs and projects.
In this role you will manage a portfolio of enterprise clients and be the primary point of contact and trusted advisor for their internal Qstream Program Managers. You will move between managing the tactical components of an implementation and using your product expertise to provide mentoring, training, and hands-on support for our global clients.
Client Services Consultants play an essential role in the success of our clients by accelerating the time to first value and ensuring that their internal Qstream programs are a major success and yield optimal results for the duration of their contract. This position comes with potential for future career development as well as interesting and satisfying professional challenges and benefits.
- Mentor, guide and advise clients as they integrate Qstream into their organisation
- Facilitate project kick-off, planning and post launch calls via online meetings
- Gain and maintain knowledge of the customer's key business objectives and success metrics, and provide valuable insight into how to use Qstream to reach those goals
- Provide on-going support and recommendations to help clients make key implementation decisions along the way
- Manage project timelines and ensure all deadlines are met consistently
- Conduct end of Qstream review meetings to highlight valuable insights and ensure clients can access and interpret reporting
Product Training & System Implementation
- You will use your technical training and problem-solving skills to help clients learn how to use our product. You will easily demonstrate Qstream’s functionality through online webinars and dedicated training workshops for clients.
- As a power-user on Qstream you will assist with implementation tasks and ongoing administration for our clients. This includes: Qstream configuration, user management, manager hierarchy set-up, data management and reporting … and more! You will also be responsible for integrating Qstream into other client systems to ensure a seamless experience for Qstream end-users.
- Act as a trusted advisor and advocate for the client throughout the entire lifecycle of a customer account
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and all members of the client’s internal Qstream team
- Clarify product features and solutions as needed and required to increase customer adoption of solutions and improve customer satisfaction
- Collaborate across internal teams, including, but not limited to Sales, CSM, Marketing and Product Management
- Communicate complex issues, problems and solutions in an easy to understand way
- 5+ years’ experience in a client-facing role
- Proven “power user” of a complex enterprise SaaS based solution
- Project Management experience (PMP or equivalent an advantage)
- Experience presenting to clients (both in-person and through online webinars)
- Delivery of technical training an advantage
- Software Implementation experience an advantage
- Content writing/instructional design an advantage
What we offer:
To offer the safest environment we have been working remotely and will continue to do so for the next few months but we will ensure you have all the support you need during onboarding and beyond.
When it is safe to return to the office we are located in the WeWork building on Harcourt Street. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including stock options, professional development, health insurance, life insurance, disability, 25 days holidays and €2.5k employee referral. We have a flexible working environment, a great team to work with and supply you with all the tools you need to be successful.
WHO WE ARE:
- Qstream is a leading enterprise microlearning solution proven by science and in practice to boost learner performance at scale through knowledge reinforcement, engagement, and analytics. Since 2008, Qstream has been on a mission to make people in the workplace better at what they do. Today, over 600 global organizations rely on Qstream to build high-performance teams by delivering a precision microlearning experience that reinforces job-critical knowledge and skills in minutes a day. Resulting in 93% average learner engagement levels and 17% average proficiency improvements, Qstream gives companies the tools they need to get a real-time view of performance readiness and take action where it is needed most. Qstream has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, United States servicing a customer base across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.