We’re pushing the boundaries of Insurance Technology
INSTANDA is the world’s first no-code platform for complex underwriting, and the first InsurTech on Microsoft Azure. We have changed the way Insurers, Managing General Agents (MGAs), and Brokers can design and deliver insurance products to market, allowing them to configure new products at speed, and with huge cost-saving benefits.
INSTANDA has grown significantly in recent years and we are now a team of 180+ employees based in the UK and US, with partnerships that operate worldwide. We're continuing to grow our business, and our Client Services team is at the forefront of our growth plans.
Our company was built by looking at the world through a different lens and our culture today reflects that by encouraging you to be yourself, speak your mind, and share your opinions. We want people who want to push themselves, be part of something great, and be prepared to challenge if they think there is a better way. Collaboration sits at the heart of how we operate, it has fuelled our growth enormously and our aim to be ‘world class’. People at INSTANDA not only have a real sense of shared ownership, but are granted share options to benefit from our long-term success making everyone an owner of the business.
So if this sounds like the place you can thrive in and grow your career, please keep reading!
Follow us to learn more: Instanda.com | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
About the role
We are seeking a motivated and customer-focused Client Services Manager to join our dynamic team at INSTANDA. As a Client Services Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success and satisfaction of our clients. You will work closely with clients, internal teams, and stakeholders to understand their needs, resolve problems, and drive value from our platform.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with assigned clients, serving as their primary point of contact and advocate within INSTANDA.
- Understand client objectives, business processes, and challenges to effectively tailor solutions that align with their goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Delivery, and Platform Support, to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new clients.
- Conduct regular check-ins, business reviews, and performance evaluations to monitor client satisfaction and identify opportunities for enhancement.
- Actively listen to client feedback, troubleshoot issues, and coordinate with internal teams to ensure timely resolution of concerns.
- Work at a detailed (ticket) level to resolve client problems, prioritise work, and drive internal (and external) stakeholders to deliver solutions in a timely manner.
- Project Manage groups of client issues, recording, managing, and driving actions in a proactive manner.
- Provide strategic insights and best practices to clients, guiding them in optimising their usage of the INSTANDA platform to achieve desired outcomes.
- Stay informed about industry trends and market developments to offer informed recommendations and insights to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Technology, or a related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in a client-facing role, such as Client Services Manager, Account Manager, Project Manager or similar.
- Strong understanding of SaaS and technology solutions, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyse problems at a detailed level and draw actionable insights.
- Proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working independently or collaboratively.
- Project Management / Kanban skills and the ability to drive issues forward, with input from teams outside of your direct management control.
If you are a dedicated and client-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, join us at INSTANDA to contribute to our clients' success through technology-driven solutions. Apply now to become a part of our team and play a crucial role in transforming the insurance landscape.
- We offer a generous 28 days annual leave allowance, in addition to Bank Holidays. For every year of service you complete, we'll give you an additional days holiday (maximum 5 days)
- You also have the option of buying up to 5 additional holiday days per year.
- Inclusion in the company share plan.
- All employees are included in the company bonus scheme.
- 200€ yearly allowance for office equipment
- Annual Learning & Development allowance of 1250€
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning and Microsoft ESI Learning platforms
- Monthly food allowance of 100€
- Active social committee who arranges events throughout the year.
- This is a Portugal based role, you must be eligible to live and work in Portugal without restriction.
- Please apply directly - we are not using any agencies or staffing firms for this role.