Tickets.com, an MLB company, delivers innovative, cutting-edge technologies to enable frictionless and unforgettable fan experiences in venues across the globe. Together with MLB, Tickets.com is changing the landscape of the live sports and entertainment industry, delivering new digital venue and ticketing experiences to millions of fans. Our Technology team builds platforms and products that provide a new smart ticketing solution and venue experience. Using cutting-edge technology, our platform and applications are consumed by fans, stadiums, and MLB teams.
We are assembling a world-class team to build on these experiences, to scale platforms and products that anticipate emerging opportunities, including dynamic pricing and offers and digital, contactless ticketing. Our mission is to provide premium, innovative live experiences for our clients and their patrons.
Tickets.com is looking for a Client Services Representative passionate about building engaging products for our fans while supporting the Los Angeles Angels.
The Opportunity: The Client Services Representative is responsible for Tickets.com software configuration, data migration, and interface/integration initiatives for a set of clients to ensure systems are set up as designed and per client requirements. Prepare, create and maintain ticketing on-sale events and develop/run reports for clients on Tickets.com ticketing software. Promote and implement best practices as a subject matter expert.
The Client Services Representative is the liaison between their assigned clients and Tickets.com, responsible for ensuring assigned clients are aware of and taking advantage of all Tickets.com products and features. This position will also require the Client Services Representative to advocate on the behalf of their assigned client base features and functionality requests.
Essential Job Functions:
- Frontend and backend event software configuration, including seat map, pricing, ticket fees, ticket design and layout, special offers, confirmation email, sales flow, and special promotions.
- Software maintenance, report configuration, and execution.
- Manage multiple projects, including but not limited to season ticket renewal, season ticket printing, invoicing, and single ticket on-sale events.
- Train box office staff on ticketing software.
- Act as a liaison to a host of Tickets.com departments, including call centers and web operations.
- Work with other departments in the rollout of new products for clients, including MyTickets, MyProVenue, and Campaign Creator.
- Exercises independent thought and judgment when dealing with client and user requests and resolution of issues.
- Consults with users and provide intellectual information regarding the ProVenue application.
- Performs systems tests, analysis, and configuration to ensure the system is in excellent running order.
- Proactively review and share details of product enhancements and release notes with the client, drawing upon specific, relevant use cases.
- Assist client in operating the ticketing system including initial training and ongoing support for box office, accounting staff, and management.
- Provide ongoing client support to the assigned client base.
- Advise clients on how to best use the ticketing system to meet their business needs.
- Promote Tickets.com features and functionalities, including but not limited to 3rd party offerings.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience configuring ticketing software.
- Box office experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency essential – MS Office Suite; knowledge of HTML and CRM Software preferred; ability to easily learn new technology as needed.
- Remote evening and weekend availability, as required.
- Must be client service oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Detail-oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks.
- Self-starter, able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work effectively under pressure.
Pay Range: $60-75K
We offer an Outstanding Benefits Package that includes:
- STD & LTD
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO, STO, Holidays including Year-End Holiday Break)
- HSA & FSA
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- MLB Tickets
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please click here to view our CCPA.