Are you ready to join our digital revolution journey?
Aleph represents the world’s leading platforms in 115+ markets, across new and existing geographies, enabling platforms like Twitter, Meta, Snapchat, and nearly 35 others to expand into new markets, and empowering advertisers to take full advantage of the platforms’ advertising capabilities. Through these long-lasting partnerships, Aleph creates the opportunity for all people and businesses to advertise at a local and global level without limits.
Ad Dynamo is an Aleph Group company, a leading global enabler of digital advertising, connecting thousands of advertisers across frontier countries with the world’s leading digital platforms.
We're looking for a Client Solutions Manager to add your structured and customer service brilliance to our Nigerian team. You will be a part of the dynamic and supportive team within Ad Dynamo. In this role, you will be working with key advertisers and agencies to support their campaigns on platforms, from assistance with campaign creation to execution. You need to be able to work independently, be proactive and also a team player.
- Providing excellent client service for media agencies and direct clients in each stage of the sales process: pre-sales, consulting with campaign set up optimization, analysis and creative review
- Onboarding new clients & upselling the existing ones
- Understanding the key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensuring the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serving as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Playing an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
Requirements: skills & knowledge
- Media agency background or experience in working with media agencies
- Experience in running performance campaigns on several platforms such as Facebook, Google and others
- Basic analytical skills and tools (Excel, Google Sheets, Ads Platforms)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
Aleph is a place of many cultures, perspectives, and talents. We support each other, creating an environment of giving and receiving. We value partnership and communication because we believe it takes a group of people to achieve great things. We are energized by our ever-changing industry, our curiosity keeps us learning and seeking out new opportunities.
We stay flexible and adaptable, and believe in moving with the speed of change. We encourage everyone to strive for more, providing our internal talent with growth opportunities and the ability to learn together.
“Share our similarities, celebrate our differences.” – M. Scott Peck