LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is searching for a Client Solutions Manager to manage relationships with our Marketing Solutions clients, including executing against client objectives and serving as a trusted advisor and consultant. The Client Solutions Manager will leverage their knowledge of online media, superior communication and relationship building skills, and analytical abilities to provide consultative solutions to help shape and grow our client’s business. The Client Solutions Manager will use their influencing and relationship building skills to drive our client’s marketing experience by providing best-in-class client service, research, and market analysis. The Client Solutions Manager will provide campaign intelligence and ongoing campaign strategy consultation, including identifying areas where LinkedIn can provide more value to our clients through current campaign expansion and leveraging data and analytics to build a case for upsell opportunities. The Client Solutions Manager will be measured by their ability to build, cultivate, and partner with our clients as well as their ability to drive incremental revenue. The Client Solutions Manager is a nimble team player who is comfortable managing multiple clients, campaigns, and projects concurrently.
● Build strong relationships with clients by providing best-in-class customer experience by proactively identifying solutions to the customer’s needs
● Proactively analyze and optimize customers’ advertising campaigns and marketing programs to make strategic recommendations to customers and ensure client objectives are met
● Consult and own all aspects of the client’s media campaigns including targeting, implementation, optimization, and reporting
● Own all aspects of the marketing campaign to ensure client objectives are met, from making recommendations on target audiences to proving ROI through campaign insights
● Advise on creative and content quality and development, leveraging marketing expertise to maximize performance and delivery
● Support customer communication and education including a best-in-class onboarding experience and ad hoc education needs
● Work effectively with various cross-functional partners in sales, marketing, finance, technical support, product, product marketing and insights to ensure customer success
● BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
● Experience in client facing roles or internal stakeholders management experience
● Fluency in both verbal and written English and Portuguese
● Experience working for a client or agency.
● Expertise of digital media and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns.
● Auction based or programmatic campaign management and optimization experience (i.e. Google Adwords, SEO/PPC, ad exchange/trading desks)
● Experience of thriving in a result-driven environment (commercial resilience)
● Ability to plan and prioritize your time effectively (plan and prioritize)
● Experience of using insights to drive commercial success (insight-driven storytelling)
● Understanding of solution-based selling (solution-led expertise)
● Ability to drive results and collaborate with major customers, creating relationships across many levels of a client. (understand customer objectives)