We seek a detail-oriented and polished Client Solutions Specialist to join our Ticketing Group as first-tier support for accesso® Passport. As part of the accesso Ticketing Group, you’ll contribute to helping our Asia Pacific clients sell more tickets, streamline operations, drive revenue and improve the guest experience. Our ticketing solutions allow our clients to sell general admissions, reserved seats, time/date specific tickets, season passes, memberships, and so much more.
An ideal candidate for the Client Solutions Specialist role will have previous experience supporting guest-facing software solutions. You should love to work with people and technology equally. You are a strong communicator, both verbal and written, with demonstrated project and time management abilities. You are passionate about your work and committed to getting the job done, even if it means working extended hours, on the weekend and holidays as needed. Qualified candidates must have eligibility to work in Australia.
Location: Remote, Australia
Reports to: Regional Director - APAC
Travel Requirement: Up to 10% within Australia as well as international trips as required.
- Resolving Service desk items within agreed SLA’s and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Taking complete ownership of service desk items
- Deliver exceptional service to Asia Pacific clients using accesso Passport, our eCommerce ticketing solution, along with other ticketing & guest experience solutions.
- Maintain and build outstanding lines of communication with clients first and within accesso internally.
- Manage, maintain and administer the preparation, configuration, loading, and testing of products for sale across all client systems including online purchases, onsite ticketing needs and purchases using mobile platforms.
- Regularly diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical challenges across multiple applications and client eCommerce platforms
- Managing client expectations and consulting on best practices relating to process and delivery.
- Liaising with global operations and development teams to identify and assist delivery and deployment of client solutions.
- Assist with the deployment of accesso product updates from back-end configuration stage to on site implementation
- Effectively communicate progress and project status updates to clients and client services team members.
- Perform vigorous scheduled testing on regular accesso software releases and updates.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide variety of audiences.
- Outstanding computer skills including the Microsoft suite of products and Outlook are required.
- Experience with web-based technology including database structures and SQL is a plus.
- The ability to work well within a team environment is essential.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- A self-starter that is able to facilitate daily responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Previous eCommerce, ticketing, or guest-facing service industry experience would be highly advantageous
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or related field is also desirable.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- Generous annual leave accrual that increases with tenure.
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about.
- Inclusive Family Benefits - access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a $5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue, Rockstar, and Legends Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Read more about Diversity & Inclusion
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.