Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Who we are
We are looking for a driven individual to join our team as the first Client Strategy Associate, Mid Market on our Australia team to fully manage the mid market book of clients. You will work to help refine and improve our customer success processes and playbooks to work at scale across hundreds of clients. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and customers. Your core responsibility will be working with customers as a trusted consultant and to own customer relationships completely.
Why Attentive needs you
- Cement the relationship with new and existing customers including: setting up integrations, managing account growth, assisting with new product adoption, and handling renewals
- Manage up to 150-200+ accounts concurrently, prioritizing appropriately to ensure time is spent where impact can be maximized
- Advise and groom clients to increase their usage, adoption, and ROI achieved through partnering with Attentive
- Lead and present at select client meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal and growth pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Help translate customer feedback (and your own team’s needs) into specific product requirements
- 1+ year of account management experience required, preferably at a Martech SaaS company
- Strong understanding in customer success techniques and strategies
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools
- Interest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
- Comfortable working from our Sydney office 2 days a week
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE
, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.