FundApps is a bootstrapped SaaS scaleup that helps investment managers monitor and comply with worldwide regulations. We were one of the world's first "RegTechs" and we're shaking up an entire industry. Our client's love what we do (Net Promoter Scores of over 50) and this has lead to phenomenal and consistent revenue growth.
Our first area of focus was to help managers with Shareholding Disclosure
, a complex regulatory problem without a decent solution in the market. We were first to licence legal information from aosphere
, an affiliate of Allen & Overy, which underpins some of our rule packages. Since that time, our product has become the undisputed market leader for the management of Shareholding Disclosure. We have also added new ground-breaking services - Sensitive Industries
and Position Limits
- and in 2020, have introduced Rapportr
to make reporting simple for our clients.
We're a small team (currently ca. 70 people) of smart, friendly people with 30 nationalities at last count! Our HQ is in London and we have offices in New York and Singapore! We collaborate very closely and take pride in delivering an amazing service to our clients, who are some of the world's largest asset managers, hedge funds and pension funds. We've successfully bootstrapped our way to profitability, so we have an incredible amount of freedom when it comes to creating our own destiny.
What you'll be doing
The Client Services team is essential to FundApps' success. We have a stellar list of high-profile clients (4 of the world's 20 largest hedge funds) relying on us for their day-to-day business, and we strive to provide the best service possible. We uphold an excellent NPS and we’re embarking on some serious growth globally across our teams and clients, doing things in RegTech that have never been done before. No two days are the same, and we hope you find this as exciting as we do!
You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with FundApps’ clients, ensuring their experience of using FundApps is a happy and productive one. This is a role that benefits from a broad skill set and will help lay the path to continue building your career. At its core, the Client Success team is directly responsible for keeping FundApps clients happy, productive, and blown away by the level of support and care we provide.
From Day 1 you will be getting stuck in and building your product knowledge and confidence - everything from managing our client onboarding process, supporting incoming client queries, and ensure we are delivering excellent service to all our clients and prospects. You’ll quickly be responsible for the implementation and long-term relationships of your own portfolio of clients.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Passion for client support and the role it plays in making a client-centric team successful.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in client success, account management, relationship management or software implementations roles.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with clients at a senior level and manage the demands of multiple client accounts.
- A techie at heart and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, virtual and autonomous environment.
- Passionate about client success and making life simpler with technology.
- Have impeccable follow through skills - you have a pulse on client needs and can set expectations on delivery and next steps.
- You're great at explaining things to people, and have flawless written English.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial instruments (equities, bonds, derivatives etc). Excellent organisation, project management and time management skills.
- Understanding and interest in regulatory compliance.
- Basic coding experience to help with data manipulation.
- Experience in a fintech, startup, or tech firm.
- Knowledge of other languages.
- Familiarity with applied use of graphics interchange format files.
NOTE: Covid-19 has taken us out of our offices so we'll be running our recruitment and onboarding process virtually.
Life at FundApps
👶 26 weeks leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
🎓 £1,000 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
💚 Wellbeing benefits such as mental health coaching and a Headspace subscription
💰 Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
🚢 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
❤️ Unlimited volunteering leave
🎁 Birthday off
😷 Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
💡 Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.