Do you love working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with cutting edge technology? In an innovative and fast-growing industry with the world’s largest brands? Ideally you are analytical; have experience writing basic code; love making customers happy, solving complex technical problems and can carry a conversation with anyone ranging from a Digital Marketer or Product Manager all the way to a Software Engineer, at scale.
A Client Support Engineer at Curalate works directly with clients and Services teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues, provide consultation to a wide-ranging set of technical questions and carries out operational work-requests on behalf of a client. A CSE also works very closely with other functions at Curalate including Product, Engineering and Marketing to carry out custom technical tasks and strategic initiatives that act as change drivers within the organization. This is a rare opportunity to work with clients and bridge the gap between Technology/Engineering and Business/Product.
- Become a Curalate subject matter expert (SME)
- Investigate and execute technical client requests and operational tasks including product feeds, small to complex queries, data analysis and script automation
- Triage and provide technical support/consultation with clients on issues, software bugs, workarounds and more using JIRA and other customer support web tools
- Prioritize and track issues and work-requests against target SLAs
- Maintain and implement internal and external ‘Knowledge Base’ by writing help and process documentation, product launches and blog posts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Development, and Client Solutions/Sales on the implementation of new features and design decisions
- Provide a data-driven feedback loop to all departments including Product, Development, Finance and Product Marketing
- Test new features going through product release workflow
- Collaborate with other Support Engineers including daily standups, team retrospectives, backlog analysis sessions and more
- You have a minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience in a client-facing position
- BS/BA Degree in a related field
- Demonstrated ability managing priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to provide not only resolutions, but solutions
- Intermediate HTML/CSS Skills
- You have experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- You enjoy working in a collaborative and team friendly environment
- You have experience with Amazon Web Service, Regex, and Google Analytics
Curalate makes commerce frictionless, everywhere. Serving hundreds of the world’s most loved brands and touching hundreds of millions of consumers, the Curalate Adaptive Commerce platform powers commerce experiences that adapt to their environment and consumer. Curalate is engineered for the future of commerce - enabling commerce to be visual, contextual, and personal, wherever commerce occurs. The result? Increased conversion, average order value, and customer loyalty.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.