WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
We are searching for a Clinic Lead who is primarily responsible for overseeing the clinic team and staff at Carbon facilities in the South Bay. The Clinic Lead is expected to perform the typical duties of their role as Support Staff or Medical Assistant while maintaining leadership qualities and assisting the Practice Manager with day to day management and supervision.
Clinic Lead duties and responsibilities We are looking for someone with availability and flexibility to work weekdays, weekends and some holidays.
What You’ll Do
- Foster an environment of teamwork by leading Clinic Staff and developing a high-performing team/culture while establishing clear direction of accountability for day-to-day operations
- Work collaboratively with Practice Manager to develop HR and payroll policies and procedures, including proactive recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, timecards, payroll, and performance management for the clinic
- Track record of developing and coaching staff to achieve success within clinical teams
- Maintain strong-ties and leadership alignment with Leadership to ensure clinical teams are delivering high-quality clinical outcomes including
- Manage administrative and clinical supplies
- Leading staff huddles and departmental meetings
- Proactively communicates all pertinent information to Practice Manager
- Audit EHR charts to oversee proper charting and imaging are being performed
- Responsible for clinic administrative responsibilities as outlined:
- Liaison with property management company and/or partnering hospital for each clinic
- Maintain an environment that complies with all state and federal regulations including HIPAA
- Manage and troubleshoot office services (internet, IT equipment, electronic devices, printers, phones and other equipment)
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience, leadership and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Possesses the ability to build strong, trusting relationships at all levels within the organization; Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of attention to detail and confidentiality
- Current CPR-BLS
- Certification from a National board OR an accredited institution as a Medical Assistant or Radiology technician.
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites and at HQ in San Francisco
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, equity, 401K (with match), and other great benefits
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring high-quality healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel. Apply today, join our team and make an impact!
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.