Giving the world more time.
For the first time in human history we have the technology, data, and insights to redefine health. Together with our partners, we will make the leap from reactive to proactive medicine. By collectively benefiting from the data we individually generate, we can all live our longest, fullest lives. Huma partners with scientists, technologists, healthcare, and pharma professionals to understand, treat, and ultimately prevent ill health. Giving knowledge and power to those with medical conditions, while saving clinicians time, energy, and valuable resources.
We are looking for a German-speaking Clinician to support the conceptualisation, design, development, validation, and evaluation process of the digital health products within Huma Germany. You will be assigned to a project and be the main point of contact from a clinical point of view throughout the project. You will also be a part of the general clinical scientific advisory body for the company.
By joining our Clinical & Scientific team in Germany, you will contribute to solving their key challenges of expanding Huma within the German healthcare and life sciences industry and developing new digital health products.
Your mission :
- Conceptualisation, design, development, validation, and evaluation process of digital health products
- Lead discussions with clinicians, hospital management and life sciences clients across DACH
- Scientific literature reviews around clinical, scientific and digital topics
- Writing of study protocols
- Critically appraise research evidence across a range of therapeutic areas
- Work closely & collaboratively with our Commercial, Technology and Business Excellence communities
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across healthcare, life sciences and other industries in DACH
From day one in this role we’ll expect you to have :
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a medical position, preferably a mix of healthcare and industry (e.g. pharma, biotech or consultancy)
- Degree in Medicine (MD/Dr. med)
- Excellent written and spoken German and English language skills
- Solid knowledge of research methodology
- A “roll-up your sleeves” attitude, with a keen willingness to proactively help
It’s great, but not required, if you have :
- A specialisation or academic interest in Oncology, Cardiovascular Disease or Neurology
- Strong digital health interest and understanding
You will thrive at Huma if you are :
- A Self-solver - you are resourceful and seek solutions through collaboration
- A Visionary - imagine what is possible and have the courage to take risks that will drive our business forward
- An Agile thinker - comfortable adjusting to a ﬂuid business environment where rapid change is the norm
- A strong communicator - you practice open and clear dialogue, while listening with fairness
- A Builder - you roll up your sleeves and get things done
Come join us!
We believe magic happens when you bring together diverse ideas, experiences, and styles. We want to create a world where people live longer, fuller lives, and to do that well we need a team that represents all of the people and communities who use our solutions. We aspire to create an environment where everyone has the opportunity to do their best work. We are always looking for ways to improve so if you have any suggestions, please get in touch.
Huma is committed to ensuring the safety of all current and prospective global employees during the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic. We’ve developed technology-enabled recruitment and on-boarding processes, all Huma people have been provided with a home office allowance and we’ve developed a progressive communications model. We will continue to adapt as we work together in this new world of distributed working.
Dear recruitment agency friends: Huma attracts an amazing number of direct candidates and we do not need any help at this stage, so please do not send us unsolicited agency resumes. This is not a great use of your time, and we will not accept any liability or fees for any resumes or candidates which we have not asked you to find for us.