Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re seeking a Closing Operations Specialist who is bilingual in Spanish to support our eClose Team. Our ideal candidate has knowledge of closing documents and the closing process and excellent communication skills in Spanish as well as English. This role will report to the Closing Ops Manager, working alongside them to help sustain quality closing processes.
How you'll contribute:
- Supports and assists with accuracy in mortgage document completion, mortgage closing standards and filing requirements
- Aids in maintenance and preparation of training materials and workflows ensuring they adhere to internal and external guidelines
- Keep abreast of Remote Online Notary (RON) regulatory changes and shares understanding of RON closings
- Assists all team members by answering questions
- Assists borrowers in Spanish as well as English
- Informs manager of any missing items or problems relevant to closing
- Returns all calls, voicemails, and emails in a timely manner
- Perform operational tasks and other duties as assigned by manager
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2 years of operations or administrative experience. Preferably mortgage loan processing experience or escrow assistant experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work early in the morning and sometimes available to work on weekends
- Team player, open minded, easily adaptable to change
To comply with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. For full time hires, the hiring base pay range for this position is between $18.27 ~ $24.52. Beyond base pay, Blend benefits and perks are described below. Final base pay offer amounts will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to function, level, geographic location, job related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.