Servian, is an award winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in data, devops, digital app development, machine learning and cloud. We embrace innovation, change and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth.
We are currently looking for talented Cloud & Devops consultants, to help our clients deliver automation solutions.
You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, being involved in implementing strategies and delivering on cloud solutions in google cloud, azure and AWS.
Our consultants are natural problem solvers - they are curious, ambitious and experts in their fields. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from them. You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, working with our clients to understand their needs and to help shape the engagements that allow Servian to provide services that will meet those needs.
If you have a passion for learning new technologies, want to be tech agnostic, and work with like minded technologists, Servian is the place to grow your career and have fun in the process!
Our business focuses on Data and DevOps in the following pillars:
Cloud & technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, GCP), HashiCorp
Data & analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics
Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
Customer engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
Artificial intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
Cyber security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
What to look forward to?
- Collaborating with a team of like-minded and experienced engineers for Tier 1 customers, you will focus on core platform engineering on AWS. Your work will have an impact on platforms that handle crores of customers and millions of transactions daily.
- As an engineer, you will use the latest cloud services to design and develop reusable core components and frameworks for use by software development teams as well as platform optimisation for security, reliability and scalability. As a consultant, you will help drive a DevOps culture, advocate cloud best practices and mentor junior team members around you.
What are we looking for ?
- Be experienced in DevOps and Automation in Microsoft Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Build pipeline (CI) experience; both design and implementation.
- Automation and scripting experience.
- Have managed timelines and budgets.
- Delivered Cloud Adoption Framework and Well Architected Framework principles.
- Have the ability to learn new technologies and a strategy for upskilling yourself on the job.
- Have great communication skills with stakeholders at all levels (executives to technical)
- Be experienced in consulting to clients in automation and migration strategy and execution.
- Experience in containerisation technology, Kubernetes, Docker, EKS, GKE, AKS, Podman.
- Experience in Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platforms as a service (PaaS).
- Experience/knowledge in HashiCorp tools (Terraform, Vault, Nomad, Consul) would be desirable.
Wellbeing & Benefits:
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
- We provide employees with Life Insurance and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Parental leave.
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year. Due to Covid-19, all social events are currently virtual.
If you like what you see and are interested. Get in touch with us today.
*We are looking for candidates with solid foundation in basics of devops or related technology to begin with, if you truly believe you are one of them