Do you want to join a fast-growing, profitable company that has moved beyond start-up to become a recognized leader in our space? Wodify is on the cutting edge of gym management software with products empowering gyms, members, and coaches around the globe. Connecting the world to the future of fitness is the vision pushing us to cultivate beautiful yet simple software experiences with our product suite — Wodify Core, Wodify Arena, and Wodify Rise. To date, we’ve connected two million people and 5,000 gyms in 90 countries.
Our engineering team – with your help – will tell powerful stories through our product line, targeted to our existing and prospective customers. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with strong Ops, DevOps, infrastructure and troubleshooting skills, coupled with excellent personal communication, to work with other talented engineers and be impactful in a fast-paced environment with high expectations.
A Day in the Life:
- Providing appropriate server infrastructure based on system requirements.
- Maintain, monitor, and administer AWS Environment, including Docker, ECS, EC2 instances, IAM, NACLs, Subnets, Security Groups, and CloudWatch according to AWS best practice standards.
- Install, support, and maintain firewalls and other security infrastructure according to industry best practices.
- Incorporating new architecture, designs, and systems into ongoing operations.
- Diagnose advanced problems and solve issues, often under time constraints.
- Monitor network performance and implement performance tuning when necessary.
- Balance network uptime and proper machine configuration with AWS cost constraints.
- Configuration and administration of load balancers.
- Supporting network infrastructure during production releases of software (i.e. ensuring servers are running correctly after regular updates or hotfixes).
- Developing technical documentation.
- Able to operate as a subject matter expert for other business units when necessary.
- Available for after-hours on-call support rotation is a must.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years working on AWS or Cloud services, including experience with cloud network configuration and management.
- 2+ years of maintaining/designing/implementation experience of production-ready networks.
- Manage and maintain Jenkins environment.
- Strong working understanding of Windows 2016 server, Active Directory, IIS 7.0+.
- Deep knowledge of network technology fundamentals, network management, automation, and scripting in a primarily Windows environment.
- Direct experience configuring components of cloud infrastructure platforms, including network segmentation, firewall rules, routing, NAT, security groups, and load balancing.
- Cloud storage knowledge, including I/O throughput and optimal IOPS configurations.
- System backups/restores and imaging, including machine cloning.
- Cloud server auto-scaling and uptime optimization knowledge.
- Network monitoring and visualization experience such as NewRelic/Datadog/Zabbix..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work autonomously as well as within an international team.
- AWS or other cloud computing certification is preferred.
- Infrastructure-as-code is a bonus.
- Linux experience is a bonus.
- Familiarity with SQL Server 2016 is a bonus.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- AWS Certifications preferred
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance plus company-paid disability and life insurance
- 401(k) plan and FSA
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Team, social and philanthropy events
- Weekly healthy meal delivery, subsidized by the company
- Gym reimbursement and commuter benefits
- Beautiful office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Fill out the online application form
- Complete a quick video interview and wonderlic style test
- Complete a second round of video interviews
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer