Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are seeking an accomplished Infrastructure and Operations Engineer with diligent attention to details, a high degree of accountability, and the ability to act as a mentor within the organization. The Operations Engineer will be driving the maturity of our operational processes in the public cloud.
- You will implement application performance monitoring to ensure platform uptime and performance
- You'll be building scripts for operational automation and incident response
- You'll handle schedule and processes surrounding cloud application deployment
- You will define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including performance, incidents and chronic problems, capacity, and availability
- You'll lead the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of operating systems (Windows, Linux), devices, software, etc.
- You'll build out lifecycle processes to mitigate risk and ensure platforms remain current, in accordance with industry standard methodologies
- You will run incident resolution within the environment, facilitating teamwork with other departments as required.
- You will automate the deployment of new software to cloud environment in coordination with DevOps engineers
- Able to function in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to lead multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets.
- Highly organized and meticulous with excellent, process management skills; project and goal oriented
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- Five (5) or more years experience, with at least two (2) working with the Microsoft Azure platform (preferred) or another public cloud platform
- Ability to write scripts in one major scripting language such as Bash, PowerShell &/or Python
- Good verbal and written interpersonal skills; with ability to clearly and effectively articulate ideas and direction of projects
- Understanding of Container and DevOps technologies
- Knowledge of Cloud networking and infrastructure and Cloud security practices.
- Experience with ISO 27001-based processes
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Certification
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.