Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
General Role Responsibilities:
- Own the delivery of a product roadmap incorporating projects, features, and other key initiatives
- Interact constantly with users - obsess about their needs and their pain points
- Generate clear user flows and specifications
- Work closely with our design and engineering teams across the entire product lifecycle
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative tracking to enable decision making and trade-offs
- Anticipate blockers, conflicts, and obstacles, and escalate appropriately to solve
- Enable our sales and marketing teams and all our go-to-market efforts
- Be an expert on our competition
- Represent Sysdig with ecosystem partners
Specific Role Responsibilities (Cloud Security Posture Management)
- Enhance the user experience and journeys based on Sysdig vision of code to cloud
- Enhance and simplify the usage of Sysdig Secure in your areas
- Own the following topics:
- Infrastructure-as-Code for Cloud Infrastructure & Kubernetes
- Cloud providers infrastructure
- Risk and Misconfiguration remediation flows
- CI & Git providers Integrations
- Policy-as-Code for the cloud infrastructure and Kubernetes
- Developer tools integration
- 4+ years proven enterprise software product management
- Undergraduate degree in CS/Engineering highly preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven track record of managing successful products
- Domain knowledge in Cloud native technologies: Kubernetes, CI/CD, Cloud Infrastructure and Infrastructure-as-code concepts is preferred
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have fun team and company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that).
Along with top-notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401K with company matching up to 3% of salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth