If you are a strong Cloud Security Engineer who wants to join a modern, mature DevOps technology team evolving into a leading edge NoOps organisation, then we would love to talk to you. We are expanding fast and globally and are scaling our systems to keep ahead of that growth. As a cloud security engineer working alongside our small and dynamic site reliability engineering, team you will help secure the platform that all ClearScore services run on and shape it to support our ‘You build it you run it’ engineering culture. You will be the ambassador of best practices in cloud security to the whole ClearScore team and enable the business to securely deliver scalable software at pace.
"People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being." This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world. From building financial literacy chatbots, to creating industry leading relationships and integrations with financial institutions, our technology and our developers enable the creation of the next generation of consumer-facing financial technology.
We are proud to say that our Engineers at ClearScore are world class and at the heart of making this mission a reality for our 10 million customers.
For more information on our Tech Stack check out our Tech Radar 2019 and how we work is summarised in our Engineering Principles.
- Experience applying Security-as-Code principles and championing best practices across DevOps teams
- Experience architecting and designing security capabilities within containerised and serverless environments and embedding security controls within a highly automated CI/CD toolchain
- Experience in automating vulnerability management controls within the CI/CD pipeline and in production
- Experience working within a DevOps environment and leveraging tools such as Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, JFrog, Jenkins, JIRA, SonarQube, GitHub, Ansible or similar solutions
- Responding swiftly to new and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities, investigating suspected attacks and helping to manage security incidents, including providing post-incident analysis, identifying root causes and developing appropriate response plans
- Implementing appropriate logging and monitoring and experience with SIEM solutions
- Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS), including VPC, ELB, IAM, KMS, EC2, Config, RDS, Redshift, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Lambda and other tools and services
- Broad understanding of security capabilities, including identity and access management, network security, data protection, intrusion detection, anti-malware, WAF, DLP, etc.
- A creative, hard working, collaborative individual with a positive attitude and a proven ability to drive robust security in a fun and dynamic “you build it, you run it” DevOps environment
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Private dental cover
- Life insurance (up to 4 times your annual salary)
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast, fruit, coffee and beer
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!