The Customer Success (CS) organization at Skytap goes above and beyond to ensure that our customers derive value from our platform. The Customer Success team is engaged throughout the lifecycle of the customer, providing consulting, professional services, and world-class technical support.
Skytap Professional Services is looking for talented Cloud Solutions Architects to join our growing team. We are looking for a self motivated technical leader who is maniacal about putting the customer first.
Skytap Cloud enables enterprises to migrate their core applications to the cloud unchanged—from the operating system to unique networking topologies. Once in Skytap Cloud, our customers improve business agility by modernizing the technology and processes used to create and enhance their applications. Skytap Cloud natively supports hybrid applications that use both traditional and cloud components, while also enabling hybrid- and multi-cloud strategies through secure connections to other clouds and on-premises data centers.
This position is remote with 50-75% travel.
- Maintain a broad technical knowledge of the Skytap cloud platform
- Own the technical vision for a customer's adoption of Skytap
- Identify, assess, track, and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Minimum five years design/implementation/consulting experience building distributed applications for cloud or cloud migrations of existing applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable running large, visible meetings
- Technically broad with depth in Network, Cloud, Development, and SDLC
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects
- Experience with cross geographical project coordination and management
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Proven problem solving skills
- Able to script your way out of a corner if necessary
Why Join Us?
Since our founding in Seattle 14 years ago, our employees have been organically creating a culture defined by their passion, technical excellence, and desire to succeed as a team. These values have helped us navigate more than a decade of disruption in the tech industry and we’re now poised for major growth.
Staying true to who we are as we grow and change means hiring people who share our commitment to customer success and company-wide accountability. We empower each employee to make an impact, to be active ambassadors of diversity and inclusivity, and to play an active role in building a company worthy of our employees’ commitment.
Our public cloud service was designed to solve a specific challenge -- migrate to and modernize traditional enterprise applications in the cloud -- that is now paramount to CIOs worldwide
. Major enterprises in healthcare, retail, media and more depend on Skytap Cloud to compete in the digital economy. We have differentiated, protected technology that decidedly solves an urgent challenge for enterprise IT. And we need more talented people to solve ever-larger customer challenges.
At Skytap we believe that great people build a great company. Skytap is committed to providing an inclusive, positive working environment for all employees, regardless of sexual orientation, ableness, physical appearance, education, age, race, or religion. We’re looking for amazing people to join our mission--come be a part of building something great!