- Collaborate with clients’ project teams to understand their business objectives and technology ecosystem, and architect Cloud solutions that align with their needs.
- Lead the end-to-end solution design process, including requirements gathering, architectural analysis, and implementation planning.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to project teams, guiding them through architectural decision-making, lead code reviews, architectural fitness assessments, and ensure adherence to best practices and industry frameworks and standards.
- Conduct technology assessments and provide recommendations about suitable frameworks, platforms, and tools to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Identify and mitigate technical risks and challenges, proactively addressing them throughout the project lifecycle.
- Creation of technical specifications or solution architectures using industry best practise and organisation templates that cover quality attributes, diagrams, associated risks, technical and system requirements.
- Remain up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends, evaluate their potential impact on clients’ solution architectures, and present findings with recommended ways forward.
- Perform Client Capability assessment, planning for upskilling and experience building.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in IT/ Consulting domain
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in an Architect role including designing, building, and maintaining complex, cloud-based solutions.
- AWS Solutions Architect certification (Professional level preferred)
- Proven success in leading/guiding small teams who are not your direct reports, to decompose complexity into smaller components and tasks, use well-understood, documented, engineered components (and Solution Building Blocks) with approved configurations, communicate and obtain alignment on the standard way forward.
- Familiarity with the principles and rationale behind disciplined Enterprise Architecture
- Hands-on expertise with Infrastructure as Code (principles, tools, best practices) e.g., Terraform, Pulumi or equivalent.
- Knowledge of configuration management systems (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Designing CI/CD DevSecOps pipelines (e.g., AWS Developer Tools, GitLab, Jenkins)
- Hands-on with Kubernetes, Containers, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, NLB, EC2, Fargate, S3, SQS.
- Working experience with other public Clouds (Azure or GCP)
- Demonstrated scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, or Shell)
- Microsoft Server OS and related technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, and Active Directory
- Deploying, monitoring and administration of SQL/NoSQL Database Engines
- Experience in conducting pre-sales and/or executive level presentations or workshops
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg No. R1549345
Triton AI Pte Ltd
License no. 21C0661