A Mid-Market Coach will be responsible for the assistance in the performance and results of 85-95 Mid-Market Agents with the opportunity each day to develop skills and talents to get hands on exposure to tools and techniques by working side by side with a C3 Supervisors. Dedication and an unwavering commitment will be required to shape the foundation of Mid-Market Agents to deliver upon our mission of helping our customers achieve their dreams one interaction at a time. This role encompasses a practical preparation toward a GoDaddy C3 leader by empowering individuals to uphold our core values and interacting with customers and C3 employees daily. You will be responsible for the development of Mid-Market Agents and the development of your leadership skills while assisting the operations of multimillion dollar Customer Care teams.
In this role, you will:
- Be a positive role model – it is called doing the right thing and walking the walk
- Help guide and direct a productive, high-energy, and achievement oriented environment
- Enrich lives by teaching and empowering others to make the customer experience truly exceptional
- Be a resource for Mid-Market Agents to develop excellent product/service knowledge and consultative skills
- Participate in a learning culture to experience the different facets of employee leadership
- Actively participate in your professional growth by learning from C3 leaders, developing new methods of employee excellence, and demonstrating a high degree of professionalism
- Learn interpersonal and leadership skills while demonstrating high levels of personal character, commitment and work ethic
- Live outside your comfort zone and learn how true success comes from helping others succeed
- Perform periodic training and information sessions to empower your teams while growing your own presentation skills
- Demonstrate complete ownership of escalated customer interactions, with the fundamental philosophy of doing the right thing for each one
- Shadow continuously, gain the experience and exposure of dealing with day to day operations from a supervisors perspective, this includes coaching, dedication, authenticity, accountability, continuous improvement and upholding the core values of the organization
Do you have what it takes?
- Strong willingness to learn and teach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Balance of emotional intelligence and a competitive spirit
- Determination to help others succeed
- Commitment to personal growth through the assistance of others
- Unwavering dedication to our core values of personal accountability and customer excellence in a high energy, goal-oriented culture
- Courage to do the right thing and hold others accountable to our shared values
- Strong understanding of all GoDaddy’s policies, products, services and systems
- Demonstrated ability to promote exceptional customer rapport
- Experience in multiple departments at GoDaddy preferred
- Flexibility to learn from varying leadership types in a dynamic mix of schedules and locations
Here’s what you need:
- Six (6) months experience with GoDaddy (Date of hire = before 7/1/2016)
- No Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) in the 6 months prior to date of application, or receive a PIP at any time during the hiring process up until the start date for the new position
- No Final Written Warnings in the last 90 days, or receive a FWW at any time during the hiring process up until the start date for the new position.
- Must meet or exceed your department’s average in CSS, RPD, and Customer Availability from the date ranges of 7/1/2016 to 1/1/2017. Please check your stats using the internal link to the C3 Dashboard (Click here)
- If you do not meet one of these requirements but believe that you are a good fit, please discuss this with your location’s Inbound Floor Manager.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!