Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people to help us do this.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making
What you will do:
- Source world class talent using tools including (but not limited to) LinkedIn, AngelList, X-Ray, Boolean search
- Candidate management from screening and qualification through to offer delivery
- Assist hiring managers with generating job descriptions and planning new roles
- Publish job ads on relevant platforms
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Manage recruitment agency relationships on specialised roles
- Work with the wider Talent team to ensure world class candidate experience
What does success look like after 3 months?
- You fully understand our recruitment processes and have contributed to make hiring more efficient
- You will have successfully delivered on multiple Commercial roles
- You will have contributed to improving our processes. For example improving time to hire, candidate experience and much more.
- You will be working in a similar role and have at least 3 year experience (ideally in house)
- You’ll know how to use Boolean search techniques to find the best candidates
- You will have sourced and delivered on commercial roles, ideally Sales
- You understand the importance of clear communication and can adapt
- You have a genuine interest in helping us continue our success as a commercial function, and as a business
- Competitive day rate
- Free fruit, end of the month socials, Table Tennis, Foosball and the usual start-up perks!