As a Commercial Sales Representative, you must have a proven track record of commercial sales experience, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of web & mobile products. As a trusted sales expert, you will consult potential customers to understand their needs and what kind of custom software product they want to build. You will manage the customer relationship from qualified handoff to close. You value customer relationships and know how to drive business forward.
We are looking for team members who understand product and have a firm understanding of how technology drives organizations. You are competitive and have a track record over-achieving quota. You should be excited about juggling multiple projects and working really hard at a small but rapidly growing startup.
We’re looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us build the world’s best software at scale for thousands of clients. You'll be teaming up with scientists, engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about software development. The founders have built apps used by 300M users, ported video games to FPGA’s, and designed silicon lasers. You must live in the Bay Area or be willing to relocate - we'll cover moving costs. All candidates subject to background check.
We’ve built software for flying cars and robotic restaurants, shopping and travel recommendation apps, delivered lawyers, doctors, and baked goods on-demand, designed social networks for families and roommates, and powered everything from shipping fleets to EEG research and genetic testing. Join us as we reinvent software development.
• Engage with a range of clients from all different industries to empower critical change within their businesses
• Maintain strong long-term relationships with clients
• Employ a consultative sales approach to help guide customers through product and customer development
• Exceed Quota while working collaboratively with internal groups at Gigster
• Contribute to process improvements throughout the org
• Will have a mix of remote and on-site sales interactions
• 3 - 5+ years in a closing sales role
• Bachelor's Degree
• San Francisco Location Preferred (we can help with moving costs!)
• Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas
• Experience working with a variety of industries
• Experience working with Mid-Market Accounts (500-5000 employees)
• Understanding of Digital Transformation initiatives
• Building strong relationships with clients to Land and Expand
• Familiarity with cutting edge technology categories (machine learning, AI, mobile, web, blockchain)
• Familiarity with the software development process/lifecycle
• Experience working through complex sales cycles (products or services)
• Start-up mentality and the desire to progress Gigster
• An interest in the future of work and the changing landscape of custom software development
• Experience with selling services is preferred
Gigster puts a world-class software development team in your pocket. Software is becoming an essential tool for every business with global IT spend reaching $2.3T, yet very few have easy access to quality, managed talent when they need custom software. Businesses built on software have thousands of times more leverage than businesses not built on software.
We are changing the way software is built through a symbiosis of man and machine. We believe that by being the best place to freelance we will attract and retain the best talent, and in turn will provide the best service. Gigster prides itself in having an extraordinary network of developers, designers, and project managers. Intelligent tools powered by data from thousands of past projects take our network to superhuman levels of efficiency. The increasing levels of standardization in tooling, and access to data about the software development process itself, make the creation of software ripe for automation and scale. This inspired us to found Gigster.
Gigster was founded in 2014. We’ve worked with startups & enterprises like IBM, World Bank, Airbus, Square, and Mastercard. Gigster has raised $32.5M from Andreessen-Horowitz, Redpoint Ventures, Greylock Partners, Bloomberg Beta and Felicis Ventures, and been covered in The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Fortune, and Inc.
Here at Gigster we believe in the following:
• Continuously improve with data
• Relationships > transactions
• Deliver a wow experience
• Impact > hours
• Do it today
• Build more than you talk
• The best idea wins
• Be direct but nice
• Win through teamwork
BENEFITS & PERKS
• Full health, dental, and vision - we’ve got you covered
• Whatever equipment you need - you need the best stuff to build the best stuff
• Unlimited vacation - work hard but take time when you need it
• Team offsites - we’ve been to Tokyo, NYC, Disney World, and more
• Healthy snacks - raid the snack bar, you know you want to
• Catered meals at work - stay in & stay healthy
• Weekly game night - poker and speed chess are our favorites
• Sharp, motivated co-workers - work with the best in your field and others
• Life-changing work - solve real, hard problems you’ll want to brag about
At Gigster we believe that a diverse workplace means a better, more resilient, and more innovative company. We are excited to work with anyone who shares our values regardless of race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, familial pedigree, education, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status.