TransferGo is a mission-led financial services company committed to offering the very best experience to our 1 million+ consumers. We are proud to be the best-rated consumer financial service globally with 75 NPS and 96% 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Here at TransferGo, we believe that international financial services should speak your language, be “one click” easy, fairly priced and transparent. We are proud to be backed by top-tier VC firms including Vostok Emerging Finance (VEMF SDB) and Hard Yaka, who share our passion for this mission. Previously they have backed disruptors like Twitter, Square, and Ripple among others. If you share our vision for what financial services should do for millions of people around the world, apply now and let's talk!
TransferGo is seeking a talented Commercial Strategy & Finance Manager to join our Commercial team to drive and support exceptional business expansion. This role is perfect for an extremely motivated individual that is keen to accelerate their career in a way that is only possible in one of Europe’s fastest growing FinTech startups. The Commercial Strategy & Finance Manager will provide analysis and recommendations which will support some of the most important decisions within the company. Your recommendations will be grounded in the data, but you have a knack for connecting the quantitative with the qualitative. You are a strategic thinker and leader who will help us determine our next move!
You will accomplish all of this by wearing many hats, including partnering with stakeholders to drive business decisions, presenting to senior leadership, diving into the data, and building models that expose risks and highlight opportunities. Your work will directly drive strategic decision-making and contribute to our goal of building a world-class Commercial team. You will be required to become an expert in our products and the broader FinTech landscape in order to better identify potential business growth opportunities.
Reporting directly to our CCO, with regular exposure to the entire senior leadership team and collaborating with all functions across the company, the successful candidate will be offered the unique opportunity to work on a broad range of exciting projects and play a key role in supporting the company’s rapid scale ambitions.
- Work closely with the CCO and other senior leaders to support driving topline revenue and accountability across the business to ensure that TransferGo achieves/exceeds growth targets.
- Dive deep into our growth model, building out scenarios and identifying areas for improvement.
- Develop a deep understanding of TransferGo’s business, products and customers.
- Develop strong familiarity with TransferGo’s data infrastructure and querying tools.
- Proactively carry out research into industry, technology, geographical and finance trends, requirements and customer habits in order to inform business cases and make high quality recommendations to the business on “what’s next”.
- Create high-value business cases and analysis, synthesising quantitative and qualitative data and providing clear, actionable insights.
- Work with the entire business on insight driven initiatives, identifying hypotheses for testing, designing robust experiments, monitoring performance and measuring results before building go-to-market recommendations.
- Help to professionalise and structure the Commercial operations of this rapidly growing fintech scale-up by working to create and operationalise reporting, Ops Reviews and Board materials.
- 5 years+ experience in similar roles (within Series B+ high growth startups would be an advantage).
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in mathematics, engineering, business, economics, finance or other quantitative field (MBA advantageous).
- A highly motivated & winning mindset and desire to become a future commercial leader.
- Comfortable operating autonomously, without clear direction, and delivering against sometimes ambiguous, fluid goals.
- Proven ability to convert data and analysis into tangible insight and recommendations.
- Highly proficient in Excel and other data manipulation/analysis tools.
- Strong SQL skills (outstanding individuals could learn this on the job if they are prepared to get up to speed quickly).
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly across different levels of the organisation and defend your decision-making process.
- Experience with CRM, sales and marketing tools and processes would be desirable.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English is a must, additional languages would be an advantage.
- Your chance to disrupt the incumbent financial service players in an entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed culture.
- Competitive salary package + bonus plan.
- Great office space with various perks.
- Flexible working hours with frequent travels.
- Gym membership, generous training, and fun budgets.