· Responsibilities include but not limited to: event planning, executive briefings, executive communications support, travel preparations, creating and supporting event and meeting briefing materials, presentations, social media, special writing assignments and special project assignments.
· Must be very detailed oriented and organized. Timeliness and quality of project deliverables essential.
· Collaborative nature and drive to succeed as a team a must. Must develop strong partnership within the company in order to support all deliverables.
· Work collaboratively and seamlessly with Sr. Director, Corporate Communications and CEO.
· Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized and work well under pressure.
· Must have ability to handle interactions with high-level executives and government leaders.
· B.A. in Marketing, Business, Communications, English or equivalent, plus 2 to 3 years of communications experience.
· Creative / strong writing skills preferred.
· Analytical: Exchanges information and solves a range of straightforward problems with the ability to explain logic or decisions to others.
· Soft: Exchanges ideas and content in a clear manner; develops skills in communicating concepts, through storytelling; builds project management and presentation skills.
· Must be proficient in PPT.
· Coordinate and manage internal and external events
· Coordinate, manage and host external groups visiting the company
Executive Communications Support
· Manage process and vet inbound speaking requests
· Create event briefs as required
· Content management for website (CEO photos, bios etc.)
· Assist in travel preparations
· Presentation development
· Help tell company story and develop social presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
· Maintain influencer calendar for LinkedIn and come up with draft ideas for writing projects.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Communications Coordinator job post.✕