We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 430 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm (HQ).
The Communications Intern (CI) is a creative and self-starting team player, preferably a Marketing and Communications student, that will be a part of the Marketing & Communications team (Marcom). The CI will work closely with the Localisation Manager (responsible for localisation and translation for all markets), the Community Manager (overall responsibility for social pages) and the Social Media Manager (responsible for social strategies in all markets) in the Marcom team in Stockholm.
This is a part-time (approx 10-15 hours per week), paid internship aiming to start ASAP and lasting for a minimum of 3 months.
Translation and localisation
As CI, you will be the last step in the localisation process. You will translate and proofread as well as add that last local touch to the text. You will be working with content for web, apps, portal, newsletters, FAQ, social media and other kinds of marketing content. You will also have in-depth knowledge of your market and iZettle’s products and services in that market, through collaboration with local sales representatives.
As the CI, you will be responsible for finding/creating material for and posting on our local social media pages. You will also be there to identify local trends and make sure the local social media presence is aligned with our overall activities.
● Translate and proofread
● Fact check localised content to make sure it’s correct for your market
● Manage the glossary for your language
● Create and/or translate and distribute social content according to the social strategy and keeping the local social calendar updated.
● Suggest possible opportunities derived from social trends and campaign learnings
● Create a positive relation to the brand by communicating with potential and existing users on our local social channel, and answer comments
● Identify and escalate negative feedback on our local social channels.
● Your communications skills and ability to write correctly and creatively are impeccable
● Highly motivated and genuinely interested in Communications and Social Media
● Experience in posting on social media business pages
● You are reliable, proactive and open minded. You are brimming with energy!
● Native French speaker
● Excellent English skills.
This job has been filled or removed by iZettle.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Communications Intern, France job post.✕