Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
The People & Culture team is here to help our whip smart, talented team members realize their very best potential. We are seeking a Manager, Community & Communications who will further strengthen and shepherd the Q team. You’ll be the voice of our Operators, and will bring your expertise to influence all Q-wide communications, trainings, events, and our physical office space.
- You will be the editorial manager for all People & Culture communications to Q team members - whether it’s promoting a company-wide event, relaying details about open enrollment, or putting out a call for excellent referrals - you’ll design the look, voice and plan for all People & Culture messaging to Q
- From initial ideation to execution, you’ll lead the design of events that unite all Q Operators
- You’ll partner with People & Culture team members in both HQ and Q cities to ensure onboardings, trainings and employment branding messages are on point and always in Q voice
- Our Culture Club is off to the races with great initiatives - you’ll serve as chairperson of that team and be the eyes and ears of Q Culture - testing new projects and approaches that keep the Q culture vibrant
- You’ll work closely with our Manager, Workplace Experience to ensure Q offices offer a delightful space for all Operators to work in or visit
- You have at least three years of experience in a fast-paced startup, or in a work environment that’s comparable in nature
- Experience in a role in which you were responsible for team or corporate communications & structured event planning
- Experience with content management systems and Adobe Creative Suite
- Your written and spoken communication skills are on-point - you can come in, learn the Q “voice” and apply it across mediums and products
- Bachelors degree required
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with matching
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG