EBANX is looking for a Community Coordinator to work developing actions with our community. Someone in charge of creating opportunities, coordinating events that EBANX promotes or sponsored, generating value and truly impacting people. You must have experience in carrying out corporate events, but also a broad view of Marketing, understanding how to contribute to the brand presence and awareness. If you can understand the importance of Culture, Sports, Social, Diversity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship brand positioning, this is the perfect job for you.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Actively contribute with all campaigns promoted by EBANX, such as Festival de Teatro sponsorship, Code Your Way, EBANX Meetups, Developing Girls, Teatro EBANX Regina Vogue, EBANX Sports Platform and others that we will create, for sure!
- Research and analyze community events proposal, request and review sponsorship and branding opportunities according to our strategy.
- Network with partners and other companies, to seek opportunities for EBANX and positioning us as a bold leadership.
- Provide support for all needs, managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with Procurement and Legal team, collaborating with all purchases and contracts.
- Negotiate deadlines, deliverables and investments.
- Manage team costs observing the budget.
- Measuring and evaluating team results, keeping our reports updated.
- Available for travel, evening or weekend events.
- Leadership experience
- Think completely out the box.
- Professional experience organizing and executing events.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment, rapporting with team members.
- To have connections with our environment, being active in the startup ecosystem is important.
- Detail-oriented and very hands-on profile (not afraid to get hands dirty).
- Exceptional organization (a checklist lover).
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels and stakeholders.
- Creativity, orientation to problem solving and "making it happen".
- Fluency in English is mandatory, and Spanish is a plus.
What else would we like to see?
- Team player
- Dream big
- Experience abroad
- Good writer
- Experience with Community Generation
- Knowledge about Cultural & Sports Incentive Laws
- A challenging environment, with growth opportunities;
- Casual office and dress code environment;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes in-company;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC);
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- EBANX Education: scholarship (R$400,00/month);
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses (R$400,00/month);
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Zen Space for massages 2x per month;
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.
Who are we?
- EBANX is a global financial group with a Silicon Valley attitude. We believe that people should have the power to choose and go further, and that is why we offer local payment methods on the largest websites worldwide. We are leaders in Brazil and reaching Latin America market. We dream big and we aggressively pursue our dreams.
- We already reached 30.000.000 customers and companies like AirBnB, Spotify, Aliexpress and Wish are some of our partners!