We’re looking for a Community Exec to bring our brand to life in direct conversation with customers.
You’ll be one of the first hires into Republic of Cats - our super exciting new sister brand.
At the forefront of chatting to our customers, it’ll be your job to build a whole new brand world for cat owners - from before they join, across their time with us, and when the time comes to leave - and pass on all that intel to the rest of the team. You’ll do this across core channels : Email, WhatsApp, Social Media and some others to come. This is a fixed term contract until the end of 2020 with possibility of extension and we are open to this role being fully remote.
The things you’ll do
- Be available and knowledgeable providing speedy help to our customers through all contact points including social media
- Experiment with our brand tone of voice LIVE across our in-house customer support channels and social media, to immerse customers and customers-to-be in the whole new world we’re creating
- Achieve operational brilliance across multiple channels and all different types of activities whilst staying on-point with our tone of voice
- Collaborate with your peers to stretch each other, help each other think differently and spread findings as to what’s resonating best with our customers
- Drive insight and spot opportunities that allows the full team to drive rapid experimentation
The skills you’ll bring
You’re a people person : you get humans and can easily see other people’s perspectives (you’ll be able to evidence that you’ve done this before, either via customer support roles, social media roles, have managed a community or similar)
- You’re a brilliant writer : you have the ability to immerse yourself quickly in a whole new brand world and naturally write with real punch
- You think fast and on your feet : you thrive working autonomously and can drive impact at pace
- You’re pumped to learn as much as possible : you’re ambitious and excited by the opportunity to learn, do things above and beyond and work from first principles
Special skills, above and beyond
- You have experience in social media planning, creating great content and executing it at speed
- You have set up and / or managed a community
- You’re willing to work evenings and weekends, either as a part of your working mix, or a regular slot
- You have worked for a direct to consumer company that has shaken up their industry (we’re not building a cat food company, we’re changing cat owners’ worlds)
What's in it for you?
Reward – we offer a competitive salary
Learn – You’ll be challenged and given the development opportunities that you’ll only find in a high-growth business. We’ll also support you with more structured training.
Work – flexible core hours means that you can start anytime between 7-10am and finish 4-7pm (9 hours in total)
Time out – 25 days’ paid holiday, one volunteer day, and an optional 5 days unpaid leave each year. Paid holidays increase to 26 days on your 2 year anniversary and 27 on your 3 year anniversary.
Social – regular team and social events, paid by tails.com
Pension – pension scheme and the option to salary sacrifice additional contributions