Location: Remote/Part-time (preferably now in US/Europe)
Compensation: Competitive salary plus equity
Fam is building one-stop community engagement hub. We are an industry-leading team of ex-Googlers who take pride in being small and productive, with a relentless focus on our product and our people. Fam is based in Shanghai and venture-backed by an international group of VCs and dozens of the best angel investors and creators across both web2 and web3.
Join our amazing team to build an incredible, talented, and passionate team to lead the cutting edge of digital technology and web3 innovation!
Who you are:
- You thrive under pressure from multiple angles, laugh a lot, and enjoy working with passionate people
- You have a passion for community with previous experience and demonstrated ability to communicate to all stakeholders within an organization
- You possess strong subject matter-specific writing skills and NFT background
- You are capable of applying your skills yourself, with a team, and across a variety of use cases
What you’ll be doing
- Onboard new users and ensure their continued success as community members
- Grow, nurture, and engage our Discord and Twitter communities
- Create content for our Discord and Twitter communities
- Answer non-technical user questions and troubleshoot for the people who are not familiar with the web3 world
- Work closely with internal teams or our client's product, engineering, community/marketing teams to write and disseminate critical information about feature updates and product launches as well as bug-related issues as they arise
- Organize and host events on our Discord server to maintain and promote a vibrant community culture
- Synthesize insights from community interactions and surface critical issues to the Product, Engineering and Marketing team
- Keep internal and external informational resources up to date in an environment of rapid iteration to level up our community engagement.
- Contribute ideas and effort to our brand, content, and community strategies to support our growth initiatives.
What we look for in you
- 1+ years partnership experience with social media-based consumer communities
- Understanding of and passion for decentralized technology
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, especially verbal and writtenStrong work ethic, hustle, and business development sensibility
- Comfort with semi-technical tasks like using an admin panel and running scripts from the command line or willingness to learn how to do them
- Deep curiosity, relentless resourcefulness, and a growth mindset
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a rapidly shifting landscape
- Patience for helping out the new and unacquainted
- English native fluency a must
Nice to haves
- Involved in web3 (especially NFTs); otherwise, have strong interest in them
- Experience generating marketing content, especially for Discord and Twitter
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Located in US/Europe, but we are open to team members working remotely from other time zone
Please try our product before you apply for this position.