We are looking for a Senior Market Intelligence & Data Analytics Manager to join our Intelligence team. The role will apply leading edge research approaches to provide the business with critical information and analysis to drive decision making. As a highly motivated and collaborative resource, you will seek to understand challenges across the business and bring clarity to those challenges by driving the research agenda using internal and external data points. This is a dynamic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and have a real impact on its future direction.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop data-driven insights to understand and prioritize strategic questions, challenges, and inflection points that shape the understanding of our market.
- Leverage strong analytic skills and business acumen to elevate product insights and market trends in the ever changing IT and Managed Services Industry.
- Research public and non-public information sources to build analytical competitive, intelligence and statistical modeling.
- Perform fundamental company and industry research, such as TAM, Share Of Wallet, company valuation, financial analysis, and market sizing and segmentation.
- Synthesize data to provide executives with actionable insights as input to corporate, product and sales strategy
- Participate on internal strategic projects as needed
- Experience leading and driving research for PE, VC or similar consulting experience or equivalent analyst experience leading projects to design statistical and financial models
- Experience analyzing and modeling IT-related market trends
- Ability to manage relationships and projects with analysts, analyst firms and other similar vendors
- Bachelor’s degree with with an emphasis in finance, accounting, computer science, or economics
- Strong communication skills both orally and written with the ability to concisely and thoughtfully summarize research analyses
- Ability to navigate and effectively operate within a variety of levels seniority within and outside the organization
- Self-starter who can take on significant responsibility with little supervision
- Inquisitive learner who likes to take on new challenges and opportunities
- Experience in SQL, Python, R, or Tableau
- Background in the technology industry a plus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.