Who we are
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there! We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Job in a nutshell
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide high quality support to the Risk & Compliance team. Your main responsibilities will revolve around assisting with the management of the company’s data protection framework and the approval of financial promotions in accordance with the relevant regulation and company policy.
You will receive on-the-job training from a group of supportive colleagues. You’ll need to be proactive in acquiring knowledge from within the business in order to perform your role effectively.
We’re looking for someone with strong attention to detail, problem solving and proactive attitude, and a genuine desire to help the team.
- To be able to support the approval of financial promotions and product governance framework with inputs, evaluations, and reports.
- Help improve, monitor and oversee an effective data protection framework, including policy maintenance, training, monitoring and reporting.
- Assist in the generation of accurate data to enable the Chief Risk & Compliance Officer to report to the executive team and Board on key risks, issues and actions taken, ensuring that concerns and recommendations are clearly and concisely articulated so that appropriate action can be taken as necessary.
- Help improve and support the execution of the Compliance Monitoring Programme.
- Assist in the implementation of the compliance training programme.
- Monitor regulatory developments to ensure that change initiatives are addressed by stated deadlines.
- Educated to degree level in any discipline - legal or business helpful but not essential
- Experience in the field of data protection is desirable but not essential
- Financial Services experience is desirable but not essential
- Commercial acumen with ability to assess the practical relevance of compliance work
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthday day off
- 2 days’ paid community leave
- Daily delivery of fresh fruit and artisanal coffee
- Cycle storage and showers onsite
- Generous pension plan
- Private healthcare from day 1
- Season ticket loans
- Competitive salary
- Access to coaching platform & regular knowledge sharing
- Part of a diverse and inclusive Nutmeg team