The Compliance Officer will be a key member of our growing compliance team, providing expert support for cash savings products and CASS. You will have a broad compliance background, able to carry out a variety of tasks including reviewing communications and financial promotions, advising the business on new products and services. compliance monitoring and reviews.
What you'll do
- Working closely with the Head of Compliance and the rest of the compliance team, you will help Moneybox build the UK’s best savings and investment service, backed by robust CASS processes and controls. You will be responsible for, but not limited to, these duties:
- Work closely with Product and other departments in relation to cash savings products
- Provide Compliance oversight of CASS through monitoring and reviews
- Implement relevant CASS monitoring and reporting to control risks
- Contribute to broader compliance work, including thematic reviews, to continually enhance our controls
- Assist with regulatory and other ad hoc projects to deliver change
- Assist in preparing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Investigate complaints to conclude on the appropriate outcome
- Review and approve financial promotions and communications
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting, fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world
- Has an independent and questioning mind
- Takes a methodical, analytical approach to make good judgements
- Able to quickly adapt and manage competing priorities
- Unafraid to take on new challenges, developing deep knowledge in new areas
- Naturally personable, a great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
Experience and skills
- Up to 5 years’ experience in second line functions
- Experience of CASS-related compliance, including carrying out CASS reviews
- Experience identifying and implementing improvements
- University educated with at least one degree.
- Great communication and listening skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company share options
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: [email protected]