🌟 Senior CV Engineer (EU / USA) @ Tribute Brand🌍
Remote or Hybrid 🕒
ABOUT TRIBUTE BRAND
We launched in April 2020, and have since set the course for the global digital fashion market, selling out our drops and partnering with luxury fashion houses such as Jean Paul Gaultier and Carolina Herrera along the way. Today, the digital fashion world is synonymous with the iconic looks that Tribute Brand has pioneered.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will be taking a role of the Senior Computer Vision engineer,
- Leading the research and development of our technology stack with focus on implementing state-of-the-art Computer Vision algorithms and optimizing our Machine Learning models to be very precise and blazing fast while running on mobile devices.
- Solving interesting and challenging problems, such as:
- 3D human pose and motion tracking
- human action and movement detection
- person and clothes segmentation and classification
- pre- and post-processing of data with the goal of optimizing our ML models
- cloth and material physics, in order to achieve realistic lifelike behaviour of Tribute Brand 3D garments
- Working closely with our in-house fashion and 3D creatives on bringing Tribute Brand digital fashion pieces alive and giving our customers a chance to wear them in real time.
- You will be a part of our creative engineering team consisting of mobile, graphics and web engineers, 3D and tech artists, UX/UI designers, with Apple Design Award-winning experience and experience of working at leading companies in the industry.