Are you an expert design professional? Are people wowed by your portfolio? Does your work create controversy? Does the idea of elevating bicycle color and graphics excite you? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
We are searching for a creative Concept Graphic Designer to join our team!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Create innovative and well thought out graphic concepts that push the envelope of conventional graphic design for bikes.
- Collaborate with principle and senior concept designers to set graphic direction for each model year.
- Research new finish techniques that can elevate product design while being mindful of how to execute in production.
- Support color team with conceptualization and development of colors and application of colors in visual line plans.
- Collaborate with in-house painter to bring concepts to reality for periodic design reviews and market validation.
- Team up with graphics project manager and production graphics manager to deliver concepts to production team at a high level of quality on or before deadlines.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- 3-5 years design experience with a detailed portfolio of finished projects.
- Keen sense of design with a curiosity about what is possible with paint from a color and graphics perspective.
- Advanced illustrator skills and ability to render realistic design concepts.
- Organized and detailed oriented, a team player with a thick skin that is able to handle direct feedback.
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment with competing and shifting priorities.
- Able to travel internationally to see concepts through to production at the factory level.
- Works well under tight deadlines.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Cloud user, with a focus on Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with PPG automotive grade paints with ability to spray out samples and proof of concepts.
- Atlassian Confluence and JIRA experience a plus.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!
See what we are up to on LinkedIn, Instagram, and most importantly, our #DogsofSpecialized.