Founded in Tulsa, OK, Rogue Recruitment is the anti-staffing staffing company committed to enhancing our community. Since our inception in 2018, we pride ourselves on advocating for our candidates above all. You should be in control of your job search; we're here to help.
Rogue Recruitment is working with a consulting engineering firm that is hiring for a Construction Administrator. This is a direct hire, onsite role with compensation ranging from $60-80K/yr.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a construction inspector or project coordinator role with an understanding of the design process.
- This person is the middle man between the engineers and clients to make sure everyone is being held accountable and the projects are being completed. They inspect the design work to see it come to life.
- The role requires a strong personality capable of inspecting designs, ensuring their correct implementation during construction, and liaising between different teams.
What makes this role unique?
- This company has been around for close to 20 years and is steadily growing across four offices in Texas (San Antonio, Houston, Austin, & College Station), and close to 100 employees. They prioritize promoting their internal team and developing their team.
- They specialize in MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) projects across a variety of industries. While they work projects with varying scopes (from a 400 square foot bathroom remodel to a 100,000 square foot event center), they focus on high touch, high complex projects.
- Everyone is always willing to give a helping hand and cares about one another. The reason they have had such steady growth and now have four offices is because they focus on hiring the right people and the right leaders. They offer service to their clients and community, value great communicators, and humility - especially in the senior roles, finding someone who is open to continuous learning and admits when they make mistakes.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please apply. We're excited to #gorogue with you!