At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Systems is looking for Technical Consultants who have strong technical experience with software development and a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision. This is an opportunity to participate in the transformation of the Life Sciences Industry and learning all the details about Cloud System Management.
Technical Consultants will work with regional and/or global service teams closely to build technical solutions including system integration to help deliver successful implementations.
The Technical Consultants are members of our Professional Services (Consulting) Organization, providing Project and Post-Go-Live application consulting as a subject matter expert of Veeva Commercial and R&D Cloud products portfolio, with a special focus on the Veeva Vault platform.
What You'll Do
- Design and build technical solutions across multiple platforms via REST API
- Design and implement cloud-based integration - Vault Java SDK
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and consultants
- Assistance to project implementations wherever technical needs arise
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent relevant working experience
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- 5 years of software development experience; either Java or .Net
- Familiar with REST API, JSON
Nice to Have
- Project management experience
- Pharma industry knowledge, especially in clinical trials
- Development experience on AWS, AliCloud, etc
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Grants for fitness, communication and heating
- Healthy, free, provided snacks
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.