Orgvue, the leading organizational design and planning software platform, captures the power of data visualization and modeling to build more adaptable, better performing organizations. HR, finance and business leaders use Orgvue for actionable insight and analysis that helps them make faster workforce decisions in a constantly changing world. Orgvue is used by the world’s largest and best-known enterprises and management consulting firms to confidently build the businesses they want tomorrow, today.
About the role
As an Analyst, you must be able to work with diverse teams and build strong and trusted client relationships at the appropriate level. You will be advising and working with clients' senior leaders and their teams in using Orgvue and will require an appetite for new thinking, application of methodologies and analytical tools.
You will be the driving force behind client projects. By understanding business needs and challenges, you will transform business operating models with the latest analytical tools and techniques. This role is based at our North American headquarters in Philadelphia.
What you will be doing
- Be part of the client engagement team and create trusted relationships at the appropriate level to solve key business problems by combining your experience, data and Orgvue’s capabilities.
- Deliver all aspects of our advisory projects that includes implementing technical data architecture solutions, designing and building insightful analytics dashboards and visualizations and working with our clients to help build their Organizational Planning & Analysis (OP&A) capabilities.
- Conduct Data-Driven Organizational Design (DDOD) by delivering analytical insights on the current business through data capture, analysis and storytelling and supporting our clients in tracking and monitoring changes to their workforce over time.
- Advise and train clients on how they can best utilize Orgvue to deliver operational and strategic business objectives.
- You’re excited by the prospect of joining a rapidly growing international company with a highly successful North American division.
- You’re interested in building consulting skills within the HR/OD analytics space.
- You want to make a fundamental difference to some of the largest organizations and household names across North America.
- You really enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelors Degree Required, ideally in Information Sciences or Business Studies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Data analysis skills essential; knowledge of statistics modelling is preferred.
- Experience with analytics tool such as Tableau, SQL, R, Python or MATLAB is a plus.
- Client-facing experience is a plus.
- Hybrid Working – 1 day a week in the Philadelphia office
- 5% matched 401k
- Wellbeing: Sanctus Coaching, Headspace mindfulness app, Virtual fitness sessions, Wellbeing webinars, Annual Wellbeing day
- Summer Fridays (half day Fridays for the months of July and August)
- 25 days paid vacation (plus 1 extra day for every year of employment up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Healthcare premiums 100% paid by employer for majority of plans including family, dental and vision
- Annual discretionary bonus
Here at Orgvue we promote individualism and a diverse workforce to build on our future success