At Neo4j we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships between people, processes, locations and systems. We created, drive and are at the forefront of innovation in the Graph Database category; and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
We are recruiting for January 2021!
The Consulting Engineer Co-op participates as a fully productive resource in the delivery of Neo4j's technology solutions to enterprise customers.
Responsibilities and Growth Opportunities:
- Work with services team on complex implementations of our enterprise software platform
- Analyze customer data and provide technical expertise to help plan implementations or integrations
- Develop, code, test and debug complex integration solutions for our software and client environments
- Develop tools required for data manipulation or integration
- Occasional travel to customer site might be required
- BS/MS candidate in Computer Science or equivalent with at least one co-op placement
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Hands-on development experience using Java/J2EE and object-oriented programming is required
- Understanding of database concepts and technologies (relational, NOSQL, “big data”, etc)
- Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do, positive attitude
- Flexible, adaptable to changing priorities, ability to work in small teams or independently
- Strong understanding of structured project management techniques (Agile and Waterfall)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including technical documentation
- Excellent organization, planning and time management for accurate, high-quality, on-time deliverables
Why Join Neo4j?
We are one of the fastest growing startups in enterprise software in Silicon Valley, and this is an opportunity to lead and develop high-value strategic technology partnering relationships.
For full-time employees we offer competitive salary, employer-paid benefits, generous paid family leave plans, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, weekly activities, company off-sites, happy hours and the list goes on!
Neo4j is a proud equal opportunity employer that fully supports a global mindset and workforce diversity. You will love your co-workers!
Neo4j is a privately held company funded by Fidelity Growth Partners Europe, Sunstone Capital and Conor Venture Partners, Creandum, and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices in Sweden, UK, and Germany. For more information, please visit www.neo4j.com
Our Roots and Culture:
Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We aim to hire smart, funny, creative and humble people who possess a lot of heart and drive. We value relationships (just like a graph!) and place trust in our colleagues to meet each day with focus and integrity.
We foster collaboration and intellectually honest discussions for consensus decision making. Every Neo4j employee is empowered to contribute and put one's own innovative stamp on projects.
Most of all, we are fanatical about graphs and creating an experience our users love.
Intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don't 100% fit the qualifications above.