Gopuff + BevMo! is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and plans to hire a Consumer Sales Strategy Analyst. This role will build and manage reports, draw conclusions and deliver insights to key stakeholders in an effort to drive positive business outcomes relating to Retail, Merchandising, and Assortment.
Gopuff takes pride in creative problem solving and in-person collaborating to make quick and informed decisions. This role will have a hybrid work schedule, where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross functional manner three days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our San Francisco, Philadelphia, NYC, or Washington DC hubs!
- Track Retail and Merchandising KPIs and have the ability to understand and communicate why metrics are performing the way they are.
- Strong understanding of product specific analysis and decision making.
- Identify opportunities to strengthen the performance of our current product assortment and identify new product needs and opportunities.
- Create and manage reporting tools from various business sources and systems
- Conduct ad hoc analysis, research, modeling and deliver actionable insights to guide decision making around merchandising, product, consumer sales, inventory and assortment
- Support the development of continuously evolving strategies aimed at supporting Gopuff + BevMo!’s rapid expansion
- Independent project execution and ability to work with a high degree of ambiguity Drive and support various business processes and provide updates to key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university. MBA preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in business analytics, retail, strategy, or a high growth start up
- Strong presentation, communication and organization skills
- Enhanced analytical and critical thinking ability
- Retail prowess: Experience with or understanding of retail, merchandising, assortment, product, and consumer sales
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Intellectually curious: you pursue learning opportunities for yourself and dive into unexplored areas of the business
- Strong Excel, Google Suite, and PowerPoint skills
- Strong Knowledge of BI (Google Suite, Excel, Tableau, Looker, SQL,)
- Alcohol experience a plus
Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
$86,400 - $144,900 USD annually
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.