KAYAK is looking for an energetic, bi-lingual customer-oriented individual to join the consumer team. The successful candidate will provide consistent, high-quality customer service to inquiries for KAYAK’s industry-leading travel website. The team is located in Berlin, Germany.
● Respond and route consumer inquiries submitted via online feedback system, chat, email, social media channels, and potentially via phone; Utilize team standards and best practices to formulate appropriate responses
● Identify usability experiences and collaborate with internal team members for potential product issues and usability enhancements
● Manage service relationships: handle issues involving third party bookings via partner operation process flow; monitor and track resolution
● Remain informed of product offerings and evolution
● Collaborate with internal team members to support future product offerings, special projects, strategies, and approaches
● Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and verbally (mandatory)
● Minimum 3+ years customer services related experience
● Experience using social media on a corporate level
● Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
● Ability to learn new tools and technical procedures quickly and effectively
● Enjoy working with a variety of tasks, and capable of independently managing workflow, information and processes for consumer related projects
● Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
● Team player, collaborative and an advocate for our customers
● Travel industry experience is a plus
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is part of Booking Holdings Inc. and operates sites in more than 60 countries and territories.
Benefits and Perks
6 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
Generous retirement plans
Annual education budget *
Free lunch catering three days per week *
Public transportation subsidies *
Free German classes *
Free Yoga classes *
Free massages from Wellnow *
No stupid meetings
Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc
Regular team events and volunteering opportunities
Sport teams (Football, Volleyball, Basketball)
In-house gym facilities
Universal paid parental leave
* currently paused due to COVID
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
This job has been filled or removed by KAYAK.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Consumer Services Representative (Spanish / English) job post.✕