About the Role
We’re looking for a content designer and UX writer to help develop and strengthen the messaging across our products and experiences. You know how words make a difference from the earliest, strategic design explorations through final positioning and launch messaging. This includes crafting landing pages, UI components, personalized content, tool tips, editorial content, and feature naming. You’ll evangelize the power of simple, straightforward language, and balance significant long term product goals with short term tactical deliverables.
A Day in the Life
- Craft simple and human copy for a new personalized feature.
- Drive alignment on voice and tone.
- Present results of dedicated audits on a core revenue driving feature.
- Anticipate customer needs by working with the Research team.
- Analyze a UX study and update product copy.
- Improve how customers self-serve by rewriting help copy based on our customer service organization.
- Take data from a usability study and translate it into concrete content strategy improvements and get them prioritized into sprint planning.
- Integrate the latest standards in interaction design and trends in user design into the product creating the most intuitive and easy to use enterprise product in the market.
In this role you'll be a member of the UX design team. You'll partner with other leaders to build an efficient organization strategy that places an emphasis on human-centered communication and voice brand standards. You’ll work with your team to make key investment and prioritization decisions to execute against our multi-year product and company vision. You’ll be the core liaison between the Design team, Product Marketing and Brand, ensuring consistent communications across all mediums.
- 5+ years experience as a UX writer or similar role with a UX or product design team.
- An online portfolio of relevant work samples. B2B SaaS work samples highly preferred.
- Experience working directly with designers, product marketers, product managers, marketing copywriters, and researchers, driving projects that have major customer impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing/Communications, or related field