ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots within our microfactories globally. We are recognised by LinkedIn as 2020’s number 1 start-up in the UK for as well as being one the world’s newest Unicorns with a £5 billion valuation.
Now we are looking for experienced Document Control Manager for our Process Excellence Team.
- Define cross departments document management strategy.
- Establish and maintain document control processes and storage.
- Participate in defining and implementing improvements to current document control policies and processes.
- Assists with creating document templates in order to standardize documents across different departments.
- Monitor so that the programme and project teams comply with document control processes and procedures.
- Ensure all approved documents are maintained throughout the document lifecycle.
- Develop and/or update workflows, policies and procedures to govern archival and record retention processes.
- Provide cross training, support and guidance to product teams.
- - +3 years of experience in Document Controls and management experience.
- - Must be proficient in Atlassian Confluence platform. Have the ability to be the administrator and train individual on usage.
- - Familiarity with Document Management Systems / Software Storage / Electronic Approval Processes / Electronic Distribution.
- - Strong knowledge of document sharing platforms and ability to learn and implement new systems and enhancements as required.
- - Organizational and coordination skills to establish and monitor compliance with document management and control policies and processes.
- - Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written/presentation communication skills.
- - Demonstrated ability to review and edit documents for compliance with document control policies and processes.
- - Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with multiple teams, colleagues and internal and external stakeholders.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission for Zero-emission solutions for cities. Human-centred, intelligent design - to revitalise public transportation!