With headquarters in Eindhoven and offices in Romania, US, Mexico and Australia, Studyportals is an online education choice platform, listing more than 134,000 undergraduate, postgraduate, distance learning and preparation programmes worldwide to help students around the world explore study programmes and make an informed choice.
Studyportals is the biggest global online search platform for international higher education – and we are looking to strengthen our B2B Marketing team with a strong Events & Content Manager who will help us communicate our brand in a professional way to our clients, and also strengthen our presence at key events and trade shows within the world of international higher education.
Your Challenge – What will you do?
As our Events & Content Manager, you will be focused on:
- Developing an event strategy in line with our brand and business objectives at a global scale, with the rest of the Marketing team
- Working collaboratively to identify the best ways to enhance event success and lead generation
- Effectively capture, track, and distribute leads generated from events through our CRM system
- Prepare, monitor and report on event budgets and ROI
- Sourcing and negotiating with vendors and suppliers needed for events
- Managing company booth/event staff and vendors
- Ensuring company branding experiences at all events
- Manage ordering/shipping of: sample orders, giveaways, product display and more
- Help implementing communication campaigns
- Run client messages as required
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with tight deadlines
- Possess leadership skills and be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar services together with marketing automation
- Assertive, and optimistic. Energetic and persistent, with a can-do attitude and a drive for results
- Open team player – independent yet supportive – thriving in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Eagerness to learn and grow alongside a young and dynamic company, with the ambition to quickly grow in role and responsibilities
- Our mission and corporate values should match yours
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English.
- Competitive salary including a bonus and pension scheme;
- Employee referral bonuses; Studyportals is always hiring and it’s just an extra chance to work
with friends (and earn some extra cash!);
- An annual personal development budget, because personal growth is KEY!
- Monthly chair massages at the office;
- An attractive collective insurance package with AON, covering public and private insurances from healthcare and home insurance to car and liability insurances!
- Reimbursement of your work-related travel costs;
- An informal, entrepreneurial, international and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated;
- Our office is in the centre of Eindhoven (Strijp-S) in the Klokgebouw, 30 seconds from the Strijp-S station and five minutes from central station;
- Possibility to grow along with a rapidly growing company;
- The opportunity to help revolutionize the worldwide study-choice market;
- A company environment that is serious about having fun with almost everything we do, including regular memorable team events and a wide range of games and activities during lunchtime or after work;
- The opportunity to make our world a little better by increasing international access to education and be at the core of a study choice giant that the world education market is desperately waiting for.