The Content Manager - Demand Creation is a member of the Demand, Strategy, and Operations team and will work closely with our Content team and Product Marketing to shape and develop campaign themes and content strategies that align with the objectives and go-to-market plans for the business. The Content Manager - Demand Creation will be responsible for leveraging those themes to develop compelling content to support campaign tactics. Content to include, but not limited to: video/webinar scripts, blogs, whitepapers, and ad copy. The Content Manager - Demand Creation will regularly analyze and optimize content performance to help achieve goals and targets set for the business.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage campaign themes and Tanium’s key messaging pillars to create assets and collateral that educates our audience and drives top of funnel engagement, leads, and conversions for the business.
- Participate in campaign planning and provide strategic content recommendations that help accomplish campaign goals and objectives.
- Writes, tests, and optimizes ad, email, and landing page copy that create a compelling experience for our target audience.
- Manage relationships with internal brand team, Product Marketing, and external third-party vendors on any content development needs.
- Create and manage editorial calendars for Marketing campaigns and other ongoing content projects.
- Measure and track content quality and performance and suggest opportunities for improvement.
- Regularly share content analysis findings with internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate Tanium’s content library, build content map, and recommend and develop new content to address current gaps.
Who we’re looking for:
- BA or BS in advertising, journalism, or related field
- 5+ years experience in copywriting, content marketing, integrated marketing or related disciplines
- Proven record of developing content to support different marketing channels
- Solid experience in creating compelling content and narratives out of complex topics for both internal and external consumption
- B2B experience strongly preferred
- Experience in cybersecurity, cloud/SaaS or other IT environments a plus
- Excellent writing skills with experience in landing page, email and ad copywriting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to gain buy-in from C-level executives as well as present project plans to operational teams
- Excellent project management skills and a high attention to detail
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.