, we believe that work is changing. The days of working solely for a paycheque are long gone. Now, people expect more from their work. In 2020, Charlie is building the tools to make work better
for startups and ambitious small businesses.
Charlie is the complete People platform for small companies. Since we began in 2015, over 3000 of the UK’s fastest-growing businesses have chosen Charlie to handle the people side of their company - everything from time off to performance reviews.
We’re looking for a talented content marketer to join our marketing team to help us grow the business through exceptional content.
In this role you will:
- Play a central role in building London’s best content marketing team.
- Work at a company that is all-in on content. You won’t spend your days in meetings trying to get buy-in from the founders, the focus is on doing great work.
- Have complete ownership over the ideation & execution of content ideas – nothing is off-limits.
- Write copy for our marketing site, our email campaigns and on our blog to educate our audience on how Charlie can help their small business.
- Tell the stories of forward thinking small companies striving to make work better.
- Put the customer at the centre of everything you do by speaking to them, listening to them, and creating unique content-driven experiences for them.
- You have 2+ years of professional experience as a content marketer.
- A genuine passion for writing and storytelling. To you, writing isn’t just a job but something you love doing.
- You have enough experience to be strategic but thrive off the daily execution of ideas.
- Solid knowledge of best practice SEO (or a keen desire to learn!).
- Experience with conversion copywriting - you know the process behind writing copy that sells.
- You’re data literate and have the ability to analyse what content has been successful and what hasn’t been.
- You're comfortable interviewing people - capable of being empathetic with our users to understand their problems.
- A passion for small businesses and how they work.
- Experience working in SaaS.
- Experience with email marketing campaigns.
- Flexible working hours
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Co-working office space in the heart of Spitalfields
- Great company culture - weekly team breakfasts, lunches, drinks and monthly socials
- Company wide retreat twice a year
- Monthly "Exploration days" where you can work on whatever you want
- Access to Spill - a message-based therapy service
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days paid holiday, plus closed between Christmas and New Year