About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America, Europe and Brazil, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million legal documents, and get their legal questions answered.
We are currently enhancing and expanding the Rocket Lawyer platform with the goal of capturing audiences worldwide. Please join us as we grow our team and help tackle this challenge together!
About the Position
Become a member of our international, multi-disciplinary Marketing team where you will take part in helping to craft the future of our brand via content and experience optimizations.
Our passionate marketing team values collaboration, sharing ideas, and championing user-centered experiences across the organization. The marketing team at Rocket Lawyer works with cross-functional partners owning the execution of projects from start to finish. You will work with many departments to not only elevate our content quality, but to help maintain and consistently improve the user experience.
This is an opportunity to develop and define how small businesses and consumers get legal solutions anytime, anywhere and on any device, and join us in expanding the Rocket Lawyer brand on a global scale.
What you'll do:
- Working with the Marketing Manager, be the person responsible for the elaboration of and execution on content optimization projects, taking into consideration SEO and usability parameters.
- Identify opportunities to propose and implement tests and improvements on the acquisition journey.
- Own the website performance, constantly checking for bugs and looking for opportunities to improve it.
- Work with the development team to request and keep track of improvements done on the website.
- Elaborate reports to discuss directly with international Directors.
The ideal candidate has:
- An investigative and problem-solving approach to data analysis.
- Ability to leverage data and insights to brainstorm ideas and make recommendations to drive growth.
- Experience with content writing for SEO.
- Knowledge of SEO good practices.
- Familiarity with the concept of acquisition funnel.
- Experience working with a content management system (CMS).
Bonus points for:
- Practical experience with technical SEO.
- Practical experience with CRO.
- Practical experience with UX improvements.
- Experience with Copywriting.
- Worked with/at subscription-based SaaS product companies
- Experience with product launches.
Benefits & Perks
- Annual salary increase
- Generous PTO accommodations including 30 days of paid vacation for every 12 months of service and 15 days of paid sick leave
- Mandatory Bonuses: Christmas and Vacation
- Public transportation voucher
- Daycare assistance
- Financial support with those who have children with special needs and disabilities
- Life InsuranceMeal/ Food voucher
- Private Health Insurance
- Free Rocket Lawyer account with online access to an extensive legal documents library and brilliant licensed attorneys at discounted rates